Big Brother 2016

2»

Replies

• arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    dcc56 wrote: »
    Does anyone here have the Live Feed? Is it worth it?

I had the Live Feed every year. However, I bought a new home and do not have wifi at my current home, so decided to not get the Live Feed.

My favorite feature of the Live Feed is if their is an HOH comp on Thursday and it is endurance. If the comp goes over the TV time, you can actually watch the rest of it on the live feed.

I would say totally worth it.
  • cchapa08
    cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
    I am a HUGE Big Brother fan. I actually would really like to audition for the show next summer. Believe it or not, it is one of my motivations for losing weight and getting in shape.

I LOVE the vets. They will run this whole game if the newbees do not start changing their ways soon. They are falling right into the vets hands.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    What do you guys think of the BB Roadkill competition? That certainly adds another wrinkle.

• Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Love it! I like the twists this season, especially the road kill one. I find the "teams" somewhat pointless so we'll see if that turns into anything. Do far I'm routing for the returners and the siblings cause most of the newbies are getting on my nerves and don't know how to play the game.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    So who do you guys want evicted

My vote goes toward Bridgette
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Please tell me how they let Paul just shove those blocks in that thing during the POV?!?!
  • pie_eyes
    jbconnelly wrote: »
    Please tell me how they let Paul just shove those blocks in that thing during the POV?!?!

-claps hands-
  • cchapa08
    cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
    I can't stand most of the newbies. I am 100% rooting for the returners! I hope they can stick together until they can't anymore. At some point they will have to turn on each other, I just hope they don't do it too soon.

BYE BYE Jozea....hopefully Paul is next!

P.s. I like the twists this year, except the team aspect. I don't really think there is a point in that twist.
  • pie_eyes
    Does anybody know who won HOH