before and after for part 1

Options
2»

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good work! And good luck on your continued success!

Katie
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Did you use 4HB to lose the weight as well? Or are you just now using it for geek to freak?
    I did not follow it to the letter, however the principle I did use meaning a clean nutritious diet consisting mainly of unprocessed foods. Lots of veggies, lean meats, and the minimum of processed food. It stabilizes the blood sugar and allows for good fat loss however the diet as per the 4hb in my opinion is more for those whom do not want to take the time to understand the principles. The 4hb diet more or less is a clean eating diet however I do not like eating beans as my main source of carbs lol.
    I know what you mean about beans... Lol. I definitely found 4HB's diet to be interesting, but I could never, EVER, give up fruit. It does prove, however, the impact that a high protein, low carb diet can have on your body. Good luck on building that muscle!!!
  • kcsmalley
    kcsmalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. You are motivating me that is for sure. Thanks for sharing.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. You are motivating me that is for sure. Thanks for sharing.
    ty I am happy to be able to motivate others.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job buddy! I can't wait to do the same. Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!