Options
    Anyone can add me as well (although you may mention how you found me):

SW: 330
    CW: 308
    GW: 160
  • dianalyn79
    dianalyn79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting - again. Current weight 207, first goal weight 150 with a potential goal weight of 120, depending on how I feel. =)
  • angie1178
    angie1178 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am looking to lose a total of 112 lbs.

Current weight: 292
    Goal weight: 180

I am in need of some encouragement. Please add me :smile:
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just checking in with everyone! This post has been around for over a month and we should start posting some updates! I am going to be honest. This month has been tough on me. Not sure were my determination went :neutral: I have been bouncing around from 181-185 ALL freakin month! urgh! I should be happy- almost 60 lbs gone but I wanted NO NEEDED to hit under 180 this month.. not sure if its going to happen. It is amazing how mood, stress, etc hinder weight loss. Hope everyone else has had a better month than me!! just keep on keeping on!
  • therealmego
    therealmego Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on this journey too... A few false starts over the years but I'm really trying conciously to make a major lifestyle change. I'd love to connect with other women on here.

Highest Weight: 245
    Current Weight: 227
    Goal Weight: 155

• kisha1967
    kisha1967 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me and I'm sending requests also. I'm back to the journey after a year off. Let life get me down but am back on the path. Looking for friends, support and inspiration.

SW: 214
    CW: 212.6
    GW: 125 but may change depending on my look and how I feel around 140 :smile:
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Posted here before and it didn't work out so great. Found someone who wants me to join their mailing list and separate site before we could be matched up for accountability. Well I'm trying again.

Married mom of 12 yo boy
    34 - 5'6" - 195 lbs.
    SW: 210, CW: 195,

GW: 150 or less depending on musculature.

I need friends who will comment and encourage, vent when their frustrated, and are not afraid to call me out if I binged and ate 3000 calories worth of ice cream
  • 1990Shontay
    1990Shontay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! College student/single mother of a 4 y.o. daughter. I'll be 26 y.o. this Friday and I'm definitely looking to lose a little over 50 lbs. I've used MFP before and it helped a lot, but 21bs away from my goal of 125lbs and being in the middle of moving I completely fell off and here I am again. I just started my plan on June 15 eating 1200 calories and at least 30 min of exercise, mostly brisk walks.
    5' 3"
    Highest Weight: 210
    SW(6/15/16): 184.6
    CW: 179
    GW: 125
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Starting: 224.4
    Currently: 217.3
    Trying to get to 190 at this point but my ultimate is to get to 150. Add if you like I'm on here everyday!
  • msadamsr
    msadamsr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting: 224.4
    Currently: 217.3
    Trying to get to 190 at this point but my ultimate is to get to 150. Add if you like I'm on here everyday!

We're at the same place! I'm at 215 and trying for 190 with an ultimate goal of 150 as well. I haven't seen the better side of 200 in years, so just getting below that is a huge deal for me
  • sposhchoo
    sposhchoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CW: 187
    GW: 143

Just started and wanted to lose at least 44lbs .. Add me

• Emilymakingachange
    Emilymakingachange Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes!

I am currently 224lb (heaviest ever) and want to lose 84lb!

Add me x
  • BellaSOUL11
    BellaSOUL11 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Graciefab wrote: »
    Looking for MFP women in the same boat to help support and encourage one another!

Highest weight: 292
    Current weight: 250

<3

Me! 50-60lbs
  • Majorovel
    Majorovel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CW = 230lb
    GW= 150lb
    I am 62 years old and will be visiting my son and family in Australia - haven't seen them for 12 years and must lose weight by end October - anyone got any ideas/tips etc. Thank you and God Bless.
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SW: 200
    CW: 182
    GW: 140 (I think?!)

I'm 27, married for almost 3 years but no kids yet, and looking to shed the weight that has crept on over the last 5+ years! Please add me and we can help keep each other accountable!

I started a light version of Crossfit (no lifting) about 8 months ago and definitely felt stronger but no real change on the scale until I got my diet into gear about 2 months ago doing a Whole30 and now trying to keep it going with a mostly Paleo diet and alcohol only on the weekends.
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please feel free to add me. I have been at this for almost as long as I have been breathing! I'm hoping this time it will stick!
    CW: 254
    GW: 145
  • ManateToMermaid
    ManateToMermaid Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW- 253
    CW- 237

Long way to go initial goal is another 70lbs but I will probably extend it once I get there!
  • xXbambieXx
    xXbambieXx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, 29 years old and I started at 16 St 9 lbs and am now 14 St 5lbs. I lost more but have gained about 10lbs back, so I am starting my journey again, I wish to lose 2-3 St and have no one to add on here, so add me if you're interested :)
  • teasinpanther292
    teasinpanther292 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Graciefab wrote: »
    Looking for MFP women in the same boat to help support and encourage one another!

Highest weight: 292
    Current weight: 250

<3

I just started about ten days ago but my starting weight was 270 I am now down to 256 as of now my goal weight is 150-140. This all started because I have been so depressed about my body for years and now I see that my oldest daughter who is twelve weighs just as much as I do. I am trying my best to change our lives because I don't want to see her struggle all her life the way that I have. So any support or encouragement would be awesome. And if I can help others in any way I will be there to support them. Thanks