Looking for friends! I have 100+ lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ntbck8 wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks!! Does anyone know if you have to log out of the app for it to update friends added?

I don't think so... I just keep going back and checking or leave that app without logging out and they're there. I also get notifications when someone has added me
  • sweetmelody269
    sweetmelody269 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Man, I haven't been on here in quite some time. I didn't even notice the community tab, this is awesome! Anybody feel free to add me! I've lost about 100 pounds but regained about half this past year. I'd like to lose somewhere between 70-90. I could really use motivation and support. Good luck everybody!!
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    KariBush78 wrote: »
    ntbck8 wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks!! Does anyone know if you have to log out of the app for it to update friends added?

I don't think so... I just keep going back and checking or leave that app without logging out and they're there. I also get notifications when someone has added me

Ok thanks
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    In 5 years, I lost 100 lbs then gained it back and now need to lose it again. I gained it back when I stopped tracking what I was eating and did not properly add calories to my maintenance weight.
  • kitkatlp
    kitkatlp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I already lost 66lbs and have 29lbs more to lose. I've just sent you an add. ;)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    katherine_startrek_fan Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have around 80-90 pounds to lose!
  • palmtang
    palmtang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent a friend request. Been on here since January and managed 40lbs so far but have another 75lbs to go.
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have quite a bit to lose & could definitely use the extra support & encouragement! Feel free to add me all :) good luck on your journey's!
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey as you, I'm trying to lose 100lbs :) we can do this!
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey i have more than 100+ still to loose, ive already lost 39lbs.... anyone is more than welcome to add me. Good luck xx
  • xXbambieXx
    xXbambieXx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 20 year old and I originally lost over 40 lbs. I took a break for Christmas and well.. The break never ended haha. Iv gained 10 lbs back and I want to get back on track and try lose another 30-40 lbs.
    Please add me so we can be there to show support for each other :)
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds since February and half of it here on MFP. I love the support system!!! I still have a lot to go so any one is welcome to add me. I am looking for active friends. I log daily, comment, and have an open diary.
  • Kari_Bear78
    Options
    JeffreyOC wrote: »
    I'm on the same journey as you, I'm trying to lose 100lbs :) we can do this!

You got this!!
  • Kari_Bear78
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds since February and half of it here on MFP. I love the support system!!! I still have a lot to go so any one is welcome to add me. I am looking for active friends. I log daily, comment, and have an open diary.

Way to go!!! Added you
  • 27Kiana
    27Kiana Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose about 120 pounds, you can add me.
  • miss_81
    miss_81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got 125 lbs to lose, and I try not to think about it because I know it will be a long journey. Mutual support would be great, feel free to add me.
  • davdampa1066
    davdampa1066 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on my nth attempt attempt at getting fitter and losing weight I would be happy to chat and give support. I have 53 kg to lose and would like join you on your journey.
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ginam363 wrote: »
    I'm also trying to lose quite a bit of weight. I would love the support as well. My current problem is I don't know how to add friends!

click their profile name... send message popup windows shows. Click their name again (stupid, i know), now choose add friend. bam! lol MFP has a long way to learn how to become a social media community app.
  • lindarpolk
    lindarpolk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not paying attention this early in the morning. After inviting a lot of people to be friends, I realized this board is for people who have 100+ pound to lose and want friends. I only have 53 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. I've lost 9 so far.

So I'm not in the same boat as you all, but feel free to add me as your friend if you like.
  • LadyRaeB
    LadyRaeB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be adding you guys! Anyone else is free to add me as well. I have about 130-140lbs to lose! Good luck everyone keep up the good work!