What's for breakfast?

Options
Morning everyone.

What's on your menu for breakfast today? Breakfast is the hardest meal for me to eat. Rawr!

Replies

• jlolsen516
    jlolsen516 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like oatmeal with fruit in it.
  • dalefromwisconsin
    dalefromwisconsin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Coconut Noosa this morning.
  • RanaSimon
    RanaSimon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs take not even 5 minutes to mix and make. Less time if you do sunny-side up.

I make 2 eggs with the following scrambled in BEFORE I cook them: 2 tsp Light Ranch Dressing (instead of milk, makes them fluffy and adds amazing flavor), dashes of salt, white pepper, garlic, paprika, and powdered mustard. Cook alone or saute some mushroom and onion first, then add egg over them. 1-2 tsp parmesan for that cheese craving I can't shake, and BAM! Quick, easy, filling, and DELICIOUS breakfast. ^_^
  • RanaSimon
    RanaSimon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Alternatively, I'll do cereal (Go Lean Crunch or Special K Protein) with almond milk (Blue Diamond's Vanilla Coconut Almond is amazing) and 1/2 cup of mixed frozen fruits (frozen fresh blueberries and raspberries are my go-to, but fresh strawberries and half a banana do well, too).

Or a smoothie. 1/2 - 1 cup frozen mango, peach, strawberry, etc.; 1/2 an avocado to smooth it out; 1 tsp powdered peanuts (optional); 1/2 cup almond milk (if you do the peanut powder, do 1 cup, it thickens it like crazy!); 1 scoop protein powder. Blend and drink. It'll be green from the avocado, but it's amazing.
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Today I used Kodiak cakes power cake mix and made waffles with a bit of cheese in them!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    4.5 oz. Fried taters (Pam only) - seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried onions
    2 oz. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
    4 large egg-white
    Coffee

366 calories - I win B)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    A whole avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Yummy.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    A cup of tea
  • choplikekarate
    choplikekarate Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    On weekdays (at work), I do 2 packets of Quaker gluten free maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal + one scoop of flavored protein powder (I use unflavored garden of life raw protein and add cocoa, pb2, and stevia). It's easy to make and the added protein keeps me full until lunch. 431 calories, 73g carb, 6g fat, 28g protein. :)
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    if you don't like eating breakfast there's no need to force yourself.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Heath bar iced coffee from dunkin donuts. No donut though!
  • MrSimmers
    MrSimmers Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Protein shake, eggs, bran.
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Some sliced mango and a Skyr cherry protein yoghurt. Breakfast won't be until I get to my desk at 10am, so I had a graze omega seed mix after my workout this morning to keep me going
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,203 Member
    Options
    I'm almost never hungry in the mornings so I almost never eat 'breakfast' in the traditional sense. My first meal of the day isn't until lunch time, but I could still call it breakfast. ;)
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Its different everyday here or i get bored.

Today I had crisp breads topped with light cream cheese, two boiled eggs sliced and 4 slices of thin sliced chicken . I had a strawberry light yogurt too.

Lots of protein this morning for a busy day at work.
  • totoga12
    totoga12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Using Nutra Bullet: protein shake with kale, stevia, .5 banana and some cinanamon.

Gotta be quick for me for breakfast
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with banana, scrambled egg whites and a slice of whole grain toast.
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just had 2 fried eggs with 1 slice of cheese and a splash of salt & pepper.
  • pethoeniko
    pethoeniko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pancake with banane and 2 eggs:D yummi