What's going to be your reward?

Options
You're at your UGW. How do you celebrate?

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    By upping my kcals, and getting back to lifting.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Upping my calories to maintenance and continuing to lift heavy things :)
  • arjeffries136
    arjeffries136 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself an above ground pool. I've started saving because I know am going to get to my goal weight.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Probably a multi-country trekking expedition, but that has more to do with my contract ending around the time I suspect I will be hitting a number I think may or may not be my maintenance. I mean I would still take that well-deserved vacation even if I'm not at my goal weight by then.

Weight-specific reward? I don't have anything planned. I try to normalize the process as much as possible and not overhype myself about weight or depend on something as fleeting as motivation to achieve it. Gone down that path before and it wasn't for me.
  • cglouie
    cglouie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree for a new 'permanent' wardrobe. Everything I've bought during my journey has been 'temporary' clothes since I can only wear them for 1-2 months until I need to buy a size down.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    By upping my kcals, and getting back to lifting.

This
    capaul42 wrote: »
    Upping my calories to maintenance and continuing to lift heavy things :)

And this.
  • emily120699
    emily120699 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Aside from maintaining my weight and getting to up calories, new work out clothes would be nice and other clothes. I was thinking maybe a dress I'm finally comfortable in
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hmm, good question. Every 10 pounds lost I treat myself to a specialty yarn or thread. So my UGW reward will most likely be new permanent clothes ( I'm buying just what I need right now. I have 5 outfits right now) . I really can't wait to be able to open a closet and see tons of outfits. I will also buy a nice pair of shoes. And a new pair of workout shoes. I will need to keep the weight off so yes new shoes.

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I've been promised tango lessons with my hubby. But honestly, the reward is going to be my improved health and fitness level. That's priceless and the ultimate gift I can give myself.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet. But I'm stashing money away now. Maybe a big tattoo
  • CouponDancer
    CouponDancer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm better at consequences than I am with rewards. An example might be to schedule a beach outing with friends, and tell everyone that you're wearing this bikini or those trunks. Make your SO aware that he/she is to enforce it. So now you know you'll be exposing a lot of flesh on a specific date, and it's up to you to have the willpower to make that exposed flesh look as good as you're able. It's hard to justify "rewards," in that spending money to reward myself for spending money on a healthier lifestyle, or punishing my wife by cancelling a trip because I missed my goal weight doesn't make sense.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo :-)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    my reward was a healthy heart and a strong body and a bunch of bad blood work reversed...and being fit just kicks *kitten*...
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Shoot I don't know. I've been rewarding myself all along the way. And my goal keeps changing so I have no idea!
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nabbing a black trenchcoat, red dress, black boots, one of those big unfolding camera props, and once again taking up the cosplay of my timetravelling superhero reporter. :smile:

I have strange goals in life.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Another one for a new tattoo! I'm in the process on designing a mandala I'm going to get on my shoulder. Here's a rough rough draft.

cbwi147ef3qw.jpg
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I really haven't thought about it, probably because I don't have confidence I can do it. If money was not an issue, I'd go to Hawaii or Greece and spend two weeks on a beach wearing tiny dresses and bikinis. It would be amazing not to be ashamed of my body and not tense up every time someone is taking a picture of me.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!