What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh another NSV but annoying one. My fave sunglasses not to mention expensive also are too wide for my head now.

That's awesome. You should be able to take them to your eye doctor to be resized.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I have been reading this thread religiously every day. So inspiring!!! I thought that I would post some of my own after I finished reading the entire thread. However, I am only on page 229 of 369, and I simply cannot wait!

My NSV starts with me being in a super grumpy mood. Not once, but twice this week, an underwire has broken on a bra. I LOATHE spending money on underwear, and the construction on the highway between my house and the mall right now is a nightmare. Since I was feeling sorry for myself for having to make this trip to the mall, and I have been eating really well lately, I decided to treat myself to some Aunt Annie's Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites.

First NSV: I logged them before I ever left my house and adjusted my supper plans to make them fit into my calorie allotment. (BTW, they have 490 calories and 99 grams of carbs!!!!) Not so long ago, I would have just decided that the day was a lost cause and not logged for the rest of the day.

Second NSV: As I was at the register to make my purchase, I decided I could live without these luscious pretzel bites that I had been thinking about for over two hours. Maybe it was because I was far away enough from the store that I couldn't actually smell them, but I am going to chalk it up to making a good decision.

Third NSV: Those bras that I didn't want to buy were actually on sale for 60% off. Woo Hoo! Win, Win, Win!!!

Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!