Dirty Little Secret *Psssst*

Options

Replies

• flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My dirty little secret.... I still think about and miss my ex even tho i always write im so over him im soooo not yet...
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for one of MFP friends
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options

Aaaahhh...do tell!!!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    Going into a store with friends and saying I dont like anything, I'm really picky with my clothes.:grumble: . To hell with that if Im that size my credit card would be maxed out lol.:laugh: .... its not a dirty secret its just a secret!!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options

Yes please do tell...
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I fart on the treadmill when I think no one can hear :) haha

Me too! :laugh: Only I don't really use a treadmill so it happens when I'm running outdoors...a quick look around to make sure no one's behind me (woe to him/her if there is) and...
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My dirty little secret is the motivating reason I decided on losing all this weight was because I wanted to see my ex husband with a rockin' bod and watch his jaw DROP and watch him suffer cuz I'll never let him touch me again. :D
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My dirty little secret is very embarrassing and if anyone finds out about it I will deny it til my grave!!!!
    This is also the motivation for me losing weight.........
    I was at work and had to pee really bad and plopped down on the toilet and the porcelain cracked....
    I was sooo embarrassed.
    To make my shame even worse when I stood up to turn and look at what I did the toilet automatically flushed and water sprayed from the tank all over me and all over the bathroom stall and bathroom floor....
    I had to shut the bathroom stall door with my foot to stop it from spraying me.
    I took a look around at my chaotic mess and I wanted to die. I was so mortified.
    Luckily it was in the middle of the night because I work 3rd shift and I was headed home.
    I was soaked with toilet water (thank god it was clean water) and the bathroom was a mess.
    I was so mad that I didnt even wash my hands. I immediately drove home and showered.

Ya ya ya ya go ahead and get your laughs.... Its funny now that I think about it but at the time I was sooo embarrassed.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My dirty little secret is very embarrassing and if anyone finds out about it I will deny it til my grave!!!!
    I was at work and had to pee really bad and plopped down on the toilet and the porcelain cracked....
    I was sooo embarrassed.
    To make my shame even worse when I stood up to turn and look at what I did the toilet automatically flushed and water sprayed from the tank all over me and all over the bathroom stall and bathroom floor....
    I took a look around at my chaotic mess and I wanted to die. I was so mortified.
    Luckily it was in the middle of the night because I work 3rd shift and I was headed home.
    I was soaked with toilet water (thank god it was clean water) and the bathroom was a mess.
    I was so mad that I didnt even wash my hands. I immediately drove home and showered.

Ya ya ya ya go ahead and get your laughs.... Its funny now that I think about it but at the time I was sooo embarrassed.
    Aw, that's not funny at all! Maybe it was already cracked or weakened or something. You shouldn't feel bad, it couldn't have been your fault. That's just some crazy freaky accident!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was sooo embarrassed.

Not funny at all...I'm with zj0222; there must have been something already wrong with the toilet for it to do that; not your fault at all. At least it motivated you to become healthier though!
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I ONLY STARTED ON MFP AND WORKING OUT BECAUSE MY SISTER DID AND LOST LIKE 50 LBS. I SOOO COULD NOT LET HER WEAR A SMALLER SIZE THAN ME! IS THAT WRONG? :bigsmile:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I ONLY STARTED ON MFP AND WORKING OUT BECAUSE MY SISTER DID AND LOST LIKE 50 LBS. I SOOO COULD NOT LET HER WEAR A SMALLER SIZE THAN ME! IS THAT WRONG? :bigsmile:
    Not at all, whatever your motivation is, use it to reach your goals!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Aaaahhh...do tell!!!

1. She is hot + 2. I am not = 3. I know I have no chance, so therefore it stays my little secret lol
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Aaaahhh...do tell!!!

yes do tell!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup on my upper lip everyday to cover up this weird shadow...cause even though there's no hair, it looks like a 'stache without the makeup.

I have that too...there's good makeup for it?
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    My dirty little secret is I am happily married in an open marriage. I don't like to tell anyone because it's alot like those cliche scenes in movies 'written on the bathroom wall; "Call Nancy for a good time 555-000"' Everyone thinks it's an open invitation that I'll put out. It's rather annoying.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I fart on the treadmill when I think no one can hear :) haha

Me too! :laugh: Only I don't really use a treadmill so it happens when I'm running outdoors...a quick look around to make sure no one's behind me (woe to him/her if there is) and...

Thus...the screen name?

:)
  • tttfff
    tttfff Posts: 8
    Options
    In front of people, I am in diet mode. Sometimes in private, I eat junk food here and there but I write it down in my journal.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    My dirty little secret is I have a small crush on a guy at the gym. Maybe not a crush more like I admire his body. :blushing:

I have the same he comes every wednesday :) ahhh he is dreamy:heart:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    It's not really dirty, just weird. I sleep on a downward slope, with my feet higher than my head...I elevate the bottom of my bed around 6 inches off the floor. Don't ask why, I can't tell. :wink: