70 Pounds Lost!!!

Options
7dyhzn199pan.jpeg

1 year ago today, I took the picture on the left with the hope that it would be the start of weight loss that I wanted and tried for, but could never achieve. The picture on the right is from tonight, 70 pounds down. I’m not posting this to plug some weight loss program or some shake. To each his own. How I lost the weight was through moderation and portion control. I used My Fitness Pal to track all my calories and made sure to exercise 3-4 times per week. I’m not one to usually post much, but I am very proud of this achievement and how much work it took. Thank you so much to all my family and friends for the support and praise you gave me to keep pushing to lose. And most of all, thank you to my amazing wife Gina and our beautiful daughter Gabriella Michele for giving me all the motivation I could ever need.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!