So New

Options
nvvm
nvvm Posts: 3 Member
I'm not that new to dieting but I never got the hang on it. I'm searching for a a support buddy/ies, for general eating advice, and general chats. I'm finding it very difficult to stay within my 1200 calorie limit whilst not being super tired.

Replies

• illinoisnanny919
    illinoisnanny919 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am very new .i don't think I could do 1200 calories a day.I do 1500. How do u add people don't quite understand
  • andrea_nichol
    andrea_nichol Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am very new .i don't think I could do 1200 calories a day.I do 1500. How do u add people don't quite understand

Click on the profile name and then tap on the icon that looks like the top of a person with a + sign.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    nvvm wrote: »
    I'm not that new to dieting but I never got the hang on it. I'm searching for a a support buddy/ies, for general eating advice, and general chats. I'm finding it very difficult to stay within my 1200 calorie limit whilst not being super tired.

Is that what MFP has set you at or did you change it yourself everyone on here says 1200 is the lowest you should go for a woman , do you have your diary open so others can help and have a look to see whats happening ?
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    nvvm wrote: »

I just read your profile you said your doing lots of exercise if thats so then you need to eat more most people on here advise half the calories that MFP give you also if your that tired have a look at the amount of protein you are getting is it enough A small amount of protein at every meal should help some .
  • nvvm
    nvvm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1200 is what mfp calculated I should have per day. My weight is 65.6kg and I want to be 55kgs (size 10).
    When I first started I was exercising as well, but I gave up on the calorie counting and ate everything.
    This time around I am eating 3 eggs a day, because I don't like chicken.