What do you miss?

Options

Replies

• ksutherland677
    ksutherland677 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I miss drinking pepsi the most.. although I don't miss how sluggish it makes me. I also miss candy & bread.. I need to stop because now my mind is racing. Lol.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    OP, soda is still relatively low calorie. You should be able to fit in 1 or two cans a day if you like.

The thing I miss is the spontaneous response to cravings, like just get up and go to Hometown Buffet or order pizza any time for dinner.

I do not want/like to eat anything in artificially small portion. Most pizza restaurants do not sell half a pizza! LOL
  • kkristen1
    kkristen1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I miss portion size, but not enough to go back!
  • quatermore
    quatermore Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A warm baguette slathered with cold butter.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    eating with out thought or care
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    pints and pints of ice cream
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything, as long as I can make them fit into my macros!
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I used to eat out every day for lunch, and I miss that!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because I haven't cut anything out of my diet. I'm currently eating pizza (I now get a small that lasts me two meals), and I'll have some ice cream or Reeses cups later tonight.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly the same stuff that I did before. I just keep track of it, and understand how math works now.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I miss my comfy, well broken in jeans. Now I have to break in new jeans….
    If you're talking about food though, I miss nothing, it all gets planned in.
  • mylife_myworld
    mylife_myworld Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Biscuits :'( ! I do miss them alot but then they are the foods to blame for my weight lol! I would go through an awful lot!
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Actually, I just got an old pair of jeans back and they are just the right kind of loose with a belt! My favourite things to get back!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I was going to say nothing, but after reading the comments I'll agree with another poster, "I miss the spontaneity." That's about it.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,041 Member
    Options
    The thing I miss the most is ... spontaneity.

I miss being out on a bicycle and being able to stop at an ice cream place or bakery and ordering whatever I want with no thought to ... "will this fit into my calorie limit" ... "am I riding far enough to day to afford this".

I miss being out and about walking at lunch time, and picking up a bar of chocolate or something on a whim.

I miss swinging by a fast food place and picking up a quick snack in the evening after a play or symphony.

I also, at times, miss feeling full.
  • badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I miss baked goods. Muffins, bagels, buscuits, rolls, tortillas, and real bread.
    I know a lot of people can fit these in, but when you're only alloted 1200 calories a day, it's a choice between what you want...and what will make you feel full and nourished.
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Greasy, crispy pepperoni pizza from the local shop that I can smell almost every time I drive by :s
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Mindless eating. Not necessarily overeating, but just eating without thinking about the consequences.
    However, time and experience have shown me that I'm not good at maintaining a healthy weight when I do this, so I need to exercise more awareness, like it or not.
  • mds438
    mds438 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I miss not thinking about every bite....
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Binging on chips and French onion dip :'(