****200lbs+ Club Looking to loose over 75lbs+ Join the Forum***

Options

Replies

• kaylajulian
    kaylajulian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started at 215 lbs lost 15 of it then stopped. Gained 6 back. Now I'm starting over. Any one feel free to add me! I need the motivation and I would love to motivate others!!!
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    SuperSaiyanGoddess86 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Currently weight 255 my goal weight is 150
  • Missy14y
    Missy14y Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 34, 5ft 6in and 278 lbs... My goal is 150 lbs and I've only been working out for a week and a half... I need help remembering to log my food and work off those extra calories until I can avoid them all together
  • touchmytoes81
    touchmytoes81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jubinahdi wrote: »
    Well, I use Kg instead of the lb but roughly I'm going to lose 80 lb. I used the Canadian diet and lost 12 lb in a week. It's great, and I recently added some workouts to my plate. I think I'm gonna make that Canadian diet as my lifestyle when I reach my desired weight. Feel free to add me is you want a friend in your weight loss journey.

I'm Canadian, what the heck is the Canadian diet? Never heard of it!
  • adorable2005
    adorable2005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting again at 240. Feel free to add me.
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Started at 279, down to 235, with an ultimate goal of 150. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm back too have yoyo'd for a while, but determined again. 16lbs down again so far
  • WildroseMom89
    WildroseMom89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started at 213 lbs 4 weeks ago, I'm down 20 lbs. I'm 5'3" tall, add me :)
  • jaydeebug1
    jaydeebug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'6 229lbs. Really need a good strong accountability buddy. This fitness thing is a slippery slope for me.
  • humantic
    humantic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Went through some tough times the past few years and hit my highest weight at 269. Have been really proactive about logging for 4 straight months and am 16 lbs into my 75 lb goal so far. :)
  • harempriestess
    harempriestess Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6" and at last weight 293. I only weigh every other week, otherwise I stress about it way too much. Have been struggling for the last month or so to keep working on this, but due to a project and it getting hot have done little exercising. That is by far my hardest obstacle, getting and remaining active. I finally have a cooler so I can safely exercise inside without passing out! My mobile home isn't too well insulated, and at times the temperature inside and out are only a few degrees apart, and it was 95 degrees today. August and September are our "hot" months. (And I'm just outside of the SF Bay Area! We are very unlike the SF Bay Area in terms of weather.)

I've always been a big girl, ever since I "became a woman" and my goal is simply to get smaller, but I refuse to even contemplate going lower than 200lbs. We'll see if I ever get there if I change my mind then! My long-term goal is 200lbs, a place I haven't been within 20 pounds of in more than that many years. I'm Type-2, but it seems really low grade and I have at least been watching what I eat with this in mind. But then my depression tried really hard to step in and mess everything up a bit ago, and I may have gotten nearly addicted to Peanut M&Ms.

Just found this place (didn't know mfp had a "community", though, duh) and thought I'd check it out. I know they say this is easier with a buddy or a pal, but the electronic thing ain't cutting it. Maybe this will help?
  • wei11061317
    wei11061317 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Im a mummy and I'm 41, and weight 16 stone 4lb. I'm 5ft 3in.

I have a lot of weight to lose. And I don't want to lose to much to quickly and be saggy
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    46 and 242 starting over again. I lost over 80 lbs about 6 years ago and slowly the weight found me again. Not beating myself up just taking charge. I will do better maintenance this time. I am also a clean eater as much as I can and a walker. I don't use a scale most of the time, but I do track inches my goal is to get to a 30" waist. Please add me as a friend I need all the support I can get.
  • cerinaviafogle
    cerinaviafogle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • Claybabe
    Claybabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and for the last 3 years I've done nothing buy yoyo between 188 and 217. Currently at 201.6 where I have been for the last 6 months. I had my first child 3 years ago and I am still trying to work the baby weight off! I've been logging food for almost 4 months straight, but I never complete entries or I forget food. I need accountability and to start really being intentional about logging food and making sure everything is accurate...I'm looking to lose 70lbs in total, but am working towards a goal of 20lbs right now. That 20lbs will put me to where I was a year ago when I got pregnant with baby number 2. Feel free to add me! :)
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 372.6 I want to get down to 150
    23 years old 5'8"
  • wei11061317
    wei11061317 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think someone just contacted me to "buddy up" but I'm terribly sorry I managed to accidently delete the request.

V sorry.
  • jaydeebug1
    jaydeebug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me with how to request / add friends on MFP?
    I think I'm missing something