Gutless Gutters 1/20/09

Options
My WW scale is trying to drive me BONKERS. Yesterday I had gained back almost all the wieght I had lost. Today, I'm just about back where I was before I blew the eating early last week.

Just goes to show how devastating all this water weight can be! And, I suppose, why we need to keep drinking all this water. (By the way, can I count my herbal tea as water? I have been.)

MORNING GUTTERS!!!!! ....very glad to be headed back in the right direction, nonetheless. Hoping all of you are doing great this week.

Replies

• anembellishment
    Options
    My WW scale is trying to drive me BONKERS. Yesterday I had gained back almost all the wieght I had lost. Today, I'm just about back where I was before I blew the eating early last week.

Just goes to show how devastating all this water weight can be! And, I suppose, why we need to keep drinking all this water. (By the way, can I count my herbal tea as water? I have been.)

MORNING GUTTERS!!!!! ....very glad to be headed back in the right direction, nonetheless. Hoping all of you are doing great this week.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Terrific Tuesday Everyone!!! :drinker:

My day yesterday was AWFUL!!! Started out on the right track, but a headache early afternoon totally sent it to you-know-where...bad food choices (and lots of them) and no exercising...:grumble:

But, today is a new day and I'm back in healthy action...:tongue:

Have a great day everyone...fully of success and healthiness!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning GG's! :smile:

Mind wise - sad the weekend is over.....
    Physically - repairing weekend damage - WOO-HOO! :drinker:

Hope everyone did better than I! :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Morning guys and gals!

The weekend was okay for me. Yesterday I did my Shred, did 45 minutes of cardio on My Fitness Coach and did 45 minutes of The Firm. I did not and could not eat back all of those calories. Yikes!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Yesterday, I went over by 123 calories. Not too bad I suppose. I would have been fine but EVERYONE (maid of honor, father, bridesmaid, and I called my mom) decided to call me last night to discuss wedding plans so I didn't get to do my work out :grumble: Anyhow....back on track. I'm doing my 40 minute TaeBo tonight, 30 minutes BL Sculpt, and walking the dog 2 miles. I have been drinking all my water though :smokin:

Gotta make this quick busy work day today. BBL all :flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Walking at leas 20 minutes for a week and then buffing it up to 30 minutes for another week and then to 40 minutes for the next week is my new mini goal. We'll see how that works out.:drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Walking at leas 20 minutes for a week and then buffing it up to 30 minutes for another week and then to 40 minutes for the next week is my new mini goal. We'll see how that works out.:drinker: :drinker: :happy:

I am also doing the same. Good luck.

I did good yesterday but was unsuccessful in jumpstarting my cardio training yesterday. Life is so busy so I do what I can. I lifted this morning and feel pretty good. I was sooo hungry by the time I got to work that I was ready to eat the bowl itself that held my oatmeal. BTW banana nut bread oatmeal is way to sweet.

Kick some buttocks gutters.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    anem - scales stink! They should be outlawed! :angry: :laugh:

T - bad choices yesterday too. Let's kick some booty today!! :drinker:

Soupy & kellch - You rock!! :drinker:

dkell - great job on the walking!! What a pretty Mother of the Bride you'll be! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

dkell - great job on the walking!! What a pretty Mother of the Bride you'll be! :flowerforyou:

Awwwwwww........why thank ya Shannon crush.gif

How you be today? :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Not too bad, sweet potato, how are you? :smooched:
  • anembellishment
    Options
    Scales do stink! But I should have figured it out. They're conspirators, I'm convinced.

Thank you! Have a great day.
  • kellch
    Options

Doin good. Other than this damn headache :grumble: I just took some Tylenol...hopefully that'll take care of it. :bigsmile:

Ya know, I was thinking........I have 3 more months until I have to go in for my final dress fitting. thud.gif And I was thinking of adding 5 more lbs to my goal which means like 11 lbs. :drinker: :smokin: Which is doable....but ummmmmm it's time to get reaaaaalllllllly serious. 3 more months to lose what I wanna lose before the fitting.........wowzers :noway: No more splurging until the wedding day.......caaaaakkkkkeeeeeee and liquor and beer and wine and food on the wedding day drool.gif:bigsmile: :drinker: And then back at this again but I will just be losing whatever I gain on my week up in OH and at the wedding and then maintaining. We're not taking a honeymoon until December. I get more vacation time. So I'll have to keep working out so I can wear that bikini on the honeymoon. WOW!!! Time is flying by. I can't believe it's almost here already. 0002019D.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Doin good. Other than this damn headache :grumble: I just took some Tylenol...hopefully that'll take care of it. :bigsmile:

Ya know, I was thinking........I have 3 more months until I have to go in for my final dress fitting. thud.gif And I was thinking of adding 5 more lbs to my goal which means like 11 lbs. :drinker: :smokin: Which is doable....but ummmmmm it's time to get reaaaaalllllllly serious. 3 more months to lose what I wanna lose before the fitting.........wowzers :noway: No more splurging until the wedding day.......caaaaakkkkkeeeeeee and liquor and beer and wine and food on the wedding day drool.gif:bigsmile: :drinker: And then back at this again but I will just be losing whatever I gain on my week up in OH and at the wedding and then maintaining. We're not taking a honeymoon until December. I get more vacation time. So I'll have to keep working out so I can wear that bikini on the honeymoon. WOW!!! Time is flying by. I can't believe it's almost here already. 0002019D.gif

Advil or store version is the best thing for a headache that I have found.:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Stooooopid headache! :angry:

You're gonna be such a stunning bride! :love: It's not to late to move your wedding to CO, dontcha know! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Stooooopid headache! :angry:

You're gonna be such a stunning bride! :love: It's not to late to move your wedding to CO, dontcha know! :bigsmile:

LOL....ummmmmmm......you're welcome to fly to OH :bigsmile: FREE WINE :devil: :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options

Advil or store version is the best thing for a headache that I have found.:flowerforyou:

Thanks Carl :flowerforyou:

I usually take Exederin or Exederin Migraine...works great for me. But I try not to take that unless it's reaaaallllllly bad because of the caffeine and stuff in it. :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Yesterday I was under calories by 33. I started lifting heavy weights again. I felt pretty good afterwards. My plan is to included at least 2 days of heavy weights.

We shall see what happens.

kellch~ hope you feel better.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Yesterday, I went over by 123 calories. Not too bad I suppose. I would have been fine but EVERYONE (maid of honor, father, bridesmaid, and I called my mom) decided to call me last night to discuss wedding plans so I didn't get to do my work out :grumble: Anyhow....back on track. I'm doing my 40 minute TaeBo tonight, 30 minutes BL Sculpt, and walking the dog 2 miles. I have been drinking all my water though :smokin:

Gotta make this quick busy work day today. BBL all :flowerforyou:

Dang family!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I had a great day yesterday...LOTS of water, stayed just under my calories, and did 50 minutes of BL Cardio Max. Tomorrow I weigh in:tongue:

Today, I survived the doctor's office w/ all 3 kiddos...that is HUGE! The little guy got 5 shots:cry::sad:

Cheryl...feel better soon!!!!
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Yippee!!! Another 2 lbs down!! So surprising after how crappy my weekends always are!!! I am psyched!!!

Only problem is....I went over my calories by 23 yesterday. :cry: And the worst part....I just reevaluated my plan and lost 80 calories per day!! Yikes!! I have been really good as far as staying under my calories but who knows now?! Bad idea I think. Oh well, I'll just have to be a little more attentive and not so careless at dinner....and maybe exercise a little more!!

Congrats to all of you on your successes and to those of you who feel a little less successful today, just remember, you're living and breathing, so no matter what, you're already a success!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

64151.png