3 minute belly blitz

Options
i started Charlotte crosbys 3 minute belly blitz dvd work out today. I only managed the warm up and 5 rounds but as my fitness gets better I'll push myself to do more. I was just wondering if anyone had any good results from this dvd & also how do I record it on the exercise diary

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    For a calorie burn estimate, look for a general category under cardiovascular.

Circuit training is cardio & strength intervals (ala 30 Day Shred).

Calisthenics, strength training, pilates, yoga....calorie burns are all rough estimates. Many people over ride burns (tend to be generous).

You can't spot reduce, but I'm not sure what your expectations are. Most weight loss comes from eating less. Exercise is more for fitness. Just do the best you can.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,639 Member
    Options
    Results happen with consistency and a moderate calorie deficit. Being able to dominant on the exercise and NOT having a calorie deficit won't result in weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Katiebrown2808
    Katiebrown2808 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The dvd does everything, belly, arms, legs, there's an extra abs workout as well.. Charlotte Crosby was 11stone when she started and is now 8 and a half stone it just says to do the dvd and eat 1250 calories a day which is what I'm doing I just hope it works. Id love to take up running but it's hard to be able to without anyone to look after my daughter while I go
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    The dvd does everything, belly, arms, legs, there's an extra abs workout as well.. Charlotte Crosby was 11stone when she started and is now 8 and a half stone it just says to do the dvd and eat 1250 calories a day which is what I'm doing I just hope it works. Id love to take up running but it's hard to be able to without anyone to look after my daughter while I go

How can they just say "eat 1250 calories"? At 18, unless you're 3ft tall, that's a really...really low amount. I'm guessing you're aiming for 1250 total too....
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I like charlotte's workout, it makes my legs and abs burn after so it must be working. Trying to build up to 4 times a week and can honestly say I can get through more rounds every time I do the dvd.
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed any difference in your body shape?
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OP how are you getting on with this? I did this workout today, really liked it!!