My Small Success!

Options
Josh1993h
Josh1993h Posts: 742 Member
edited June 2016 in Success Stories
Wow! There are some great success stories on here! People losing weight, gaining weight, gaining muscles, losing sizes...it's truly awesome!
My success story is no where near as great as most of these on here, but for me it's a big deal, so I thought I'd share it since I'm new here.
I've worked out off and on for a while now. Last year I logged my weight and took a couple pics, but this year I have really started being serious about working out, eating plenty of surplus food, and documenting with pics and exercises.
The first pic is May of last year and the second one is just a few days ago! Ignore my facial expressions haha!!
I have supposedly gained about 9 pounds and I'd like to think I'm much more defined!
If y'all have any tips or want to add me as a friend so we can make this journey together, feel free!!
0givxynjyezd.jpeg
hup72rk0qhuy.jpeg

Replies

• Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Thanks!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on your success!!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm totally a creeper here but you have an amazing "Adonis belt". (The v of the hip bones). Well done keep up the great work!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Well, I didn't know there was a name for it, but I do now haha
    Thanks so much!!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    No small success at all - amazing job! Love the change in your expression. Well done!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Right! I have no idea what I was doing with my expression in the first pic haha!
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Josh1993h wrote: »
    Wow! There are some great success stories on here! People losing weight, gaining weight, gaining muscles, losing sizes...it's truly awesome!
    My success story is no where near as great as most of these on here, but for me it's a big deal, so I thought I'd share it since I'm new here.
    I've worked out off and on for a while now. Last year I logged my weight and took a couple pics, but this year I have really started being serious about working out, eating plenty of surplus food, and documenting with pics and exercises.
    The first pic is May of last year and the second one is just a few days ago! Ignore my facial expressions haha!!
    I have supposedly gained about 9 pounds and I'd like to think I'm much more defined!
    If y'all have any tips or want to add me as a friend so we can make this journey together, feel free!!
    0givxynjyezd.jpeg
    hup72rk0qhuy.jpeg

Congrats. You look super. Very impressive
    What is your workout routine for those abs
  • sameadamo
    sameadamo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Congrats. You look super. Very impressive
    What is your workout routine for those abs

Thanks!! Honestly, a lot of it came naturally with the weight lifting. But, when I do core workouts, it's usually cable or machine crunches, those ab twist machines that I don't know the name of, or some work on the mats, such as crunches, leg raises, and kicks.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ah-h...sweet youth....:)
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! and Ignore the expressions? They're great! :smiley:
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Awesome job!!! and Ignore the expressions? They're great! :smiley:

Haha well thanks!!
  • des_1218
    des_1218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your smile in pic #2 says it all! Great job!
  • Josh1993h
    Options
    Thanks!! @des_1218
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!