Trying this again--need encouragement

Options
I just went to buy a summer dress and a pair of shorts. I was so disappointed as I saw myself in the mirror! I haven't made time to exercise and I don't eat well. Please give me some support as I'm really down in the dumps. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for you?

Replies

• RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you. Mfp has help me so far because it gives me a sense of accountability. Logging what i eat and exercise has help me so far keep up the hard work. Hopefully it will do the same for you.
  • Halo1424
    Halo1424 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back in the saddle again too. I have a habit of rollercoaster dieting and feel like you do sometimes too. I'll tell you what I am telling myself from now on "You Got This!" Accountability is for sure the number one reason I have chosen this app. If you are honest with your entries it will be truthful back, good or bad. When it's not what you wanted then correct yourself and get back on track. I have lost 13 pounds since March 2016 and am working on a full 40 pounds that I have to lose. Hang in there, you'll do fine.. :smile: