Need the support to stick with it

Options
Hey y'all I'm Michelle this is embarrassing for me because I have never once came out and said I'm overweight and I need help, I've tried so many programs and either they don't work or I can stick with them . I'm really needing to get healthier for myself and for my family! I'm going on day 2 of no soda but this is driving me crazy feeling that I'm going to fail at this too! I just want to get into shape and feel like this is a start :)

Replies

• kathryn352016
    kathryn352016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We can do it- I'm committed to tracking everything, even spices!, and seizing the opportunity to know, understand, and support my body better. (and yes, I need your help, too!)
  • michellemaynard883
    michellemaynard883 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! My husband is wanting another baby and I need to get my health in check before doing that but it's hard to even track things ! Sometimes I forget so hopefully this will help!!!
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I added you.. I log everyday and try to be as supportive as possible.
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me:)
  • cowarhoss7
    cowarhoss7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added you. Quitting soda is hard I've failed at that several times. But you put your mind to it and find substitutes rather than soda have tea or water but not beer trust me on that. Take one challenge at a time after soda is gone pick the next challenge and just work at it. It all takes time.
  • RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Even if you fail at the no soda thing, its not the failing that will define you, its how you pick yourself up afterwards that will. Here's to you achieving your goals.
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can achieve this. You just have to find the substitute drink for soda. I love chocolate but using this app have told myself that whilst losing weight that I can have a tiny bit as a reward. So watch the calories and start your journey to a better life and a put that smile back on your face. Come on you let's go.