Lost 150 pounds, before and after.

Options
Hi I'm Bill

And when I was 20 years old I was 350 pounds, I have been gaining and losing weight back and forth for 10 years, I have gotten down to 188 pounds

I only have 1 picture from when I was heavy

Right now I'm 206 pounds

Here's a before and after

cqks9l3dkwo4.jpg
49v0dvpkl5tk.jpg
9gy1y1qzk7jb.jpg

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    That kind to weight loss you should be smiling more. Great job!!
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • whatever_46
    whatever_46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. My weight fluctuates like that too because I sometimes give in to what I want to eat. Haha! The important thing is that you are on a healthy track now and you should be proud of how well you've done! With that kind of weight loss you can afford to have a little something for yourself anyway. That way you can smile more. Lol.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment :mrgreen:
  • Slybynite
    Slybynite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Great job. Time for a smaller T-shirt!
  • shamara1925
    shamara1925 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Im sure you knw this with all the weight you loss, so i apologize if i am stepping out of libre : :smile:

To help you eat more food how about trying to eat more vegetables and lean proteins. When I eat like that I have a hard time eating all my calories, so I have to supplement with fats like peanut butter and cooking in olive oil lol. If it wasn't for fats, I would have to eat a ton of food!! Lol
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible accomplishment - feel proud of yourself. To stick to the time it took to lose that much weight requires great discipline. You look great, go do something special to celebrate!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! Congrats!!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!