My name is Orlando and looking to loose 75 lbs

Options
Like I use to weigh 15 years ago, trying to get serious this time. Started with 255 Lbs now I'm 246

Replies

• GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hi Orlando I maybe able to help you! What are you doing to lose weight! I've lost 85lbs
  • orlandodec91
    orlandodec91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well to start I'm watching my calories drinking more water than usual, downside 3 8oz of coke to 1 8oz per day, and doing 1.8 miles in 30 min on a treadmill and 20 min on elliptical. And a little abs workout. Something that I didn't do on the past, just letting my life goes by eating a lot. Thank for your help.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Salutations Orlando, good luck on your journey. 75lbs is a lot of weight to lose but I know it can be done! I lost 52lbs from March 1st to June 29th!
  • orlandodec91
    Options
    That is a lot of weight loss in short period of time, my goal is to loose 1.5 lbs per week what I was told it was safe. I'm not much into the gym just getting by trying to loose weight in long term, but if I able to I will push myself to do more. Congratulations on your weight loss. Impressive.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Impressive.

Not really seeing as I go through this every year. I'm a non-competitive bodybuilder but I follow all the protocols as the pros. Don't let that discourage you though, just stay on track on you'll be fine.

• orlandodec91
    Options
    Thank you, this time nothing will discourage me. In the pass I have try many times but seeing no results keeps me from continuing.
  • JohnTuong
    JohnTuong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Orlando - you can do it man. I think with a decent diet, a constant routine, and determination - you will be able to reach your goal. Keep on grinding man.
  • orlandodec91
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the encouragement!!