****200lbs+ Club Looking to loose over 75lbs+ Join the Forum***

Options

Replies

• Ladeebugc
    Ladeebugc Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey All! I was looking for a group to be part of so that I can have some accountability. I've been on and off of MFP since 2013 and I have had the greatest success when I log my meals and exercise. I am 43 and currently 5'7" and at 238 lbs. I need to lose about 80lbs. I just got on the scale and was mortified at the number, I knew my clothes were getting tight and the last time I weighed I was at 225 so when I saw 238 I knew I needed to make some serious cjanges. So its time for me to get back in gear. I like to be around positive, motivated people so please feel free to add me as a friend. Im excited about taking control of my health! We can do this!
  • sandrafondren
    sandrafondren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sandra and I'm 55 from Alabama. I started a month ago on MFP and I started dieting a few weeks before that. I'm 5'4 1/2". I started 225 lbs. I would like to weigh 130-140 lbs. I've lost about 15 lbs so far but what I am currently able to do exercise wise is slow but gaining. :) I get on the treadmill at 2.5 mph for 20 minutes and at 2.0 mph for a 5 minute cool down. I've found that exercising first thing in the morning works best for me. Loosens up my stiff muscles too. I hope this encourages others.
  • gidget_05
    gidget_05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani. I haven't been on in awhile either it has been over two years for me. I am 4 ft 11 I weigh 194. I was over 200 started on slim fast and it landed me in the hospital serious side effects but I was loving the weight loss. So I am back here again. Good luck
  • RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jaydeebug1 wrote: »
    Can someone help me with how to request / add friends on MFP?
    I think I'm missing something

Click on person name twice, should bring you to a screen with option of sending a message or add as friend. If no one has already help you.
  • Karlybeth7
    Karlybeth7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Karla. I'm 5'5" and 357lbs. Starting over to lose 200 lbs after losing 70 lbs with MFP 3 years ago. Add me.
  • lauracsanscartier
    lauracsanscartier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone,

I'm 36 yrs old, 5'7", and currently 282lbs. I was about 305lbs in March and have gotten myself down a bit. Now it's time to keep on truckin! In a perfect world, if love to get down to 150lbs, but I have a large frame, and my doc says anything less than 160 probably isn't a good idea. So we shall see.

Please feel free to add me as a friend, and I look forward to more talks!
    Laura
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm a yo-yo dieter and I'm at my highest weight ever. I need to get and stay motivated!
  • Soupkids4774
    Soupkids4774 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, even though I signed up years ago. I am currently 5'2" and 230 lbs. My goal is 150 lbs. I used Herbalife last summer and lost 20 pounds without exercising much. As soon as I stopped it, I went back to old habits and gained it all back. I have contacted a Dr. for gastric bypass, too. I am embarrassed to tell too many people about my efforts because of my tendancy to fail. Online support and accountability might be what I need, afterall.
  • justinea90
    justinea90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8", starting at 240, my heaviest. I have been on MFP on and off for years, but this time I have been consistently logging on 33 days, so far. I have lost 6 pounds so far. I would like to get down to 150 or so, and at least to 200 by December this year.
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started 2 years ago but didn't really stick with it, so now I'm starting all over again this time. I'm 5'2, around 265lbs, my goals is to lose around 123lbs which means my goal weight is around 140lbs. I'm 20 btw. I would appreciate it so much if someone would be kind enough to want to be my friend here so we can support each other. Let's walk this journey to a better life together! Love this thread btw! :smiley:
  • Flugelblues
    Flugelblues Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 39 and a stay at home mum. I wanted to use my time at home to lose weight etc but so far I've only gained (lost and gained a few times actually). Currently 271lbs and want to get to 170. I'm 5ft4 and will reassess my goal once I get to 170! I'd love to connect to people who have similar amounts to lose. I know I won't lose it before my 40th (in 4 mths) but I'd like to be in a better place than I am now. I am doing intermittent fasting and tracking calories on non fast days.
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    My stats are 5ft8, 330lbs, goal is to lose at least 100 lbs.I turned 29 yesterday, stay at home mom of 3.
    I have a binge eating problem that im trying to handle.I decided i really need to do this because i know im worth it and will feel so much better in the long run.
    Would love to have some friends with similar stats as me
  • boydboydboyd
    boydboydboyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Carla, I am 5ft10, started at 290lbs in Jan 16, now at 265lbs. Goal of 199 right now.

I have two lovely kids who I need to keep up with! My ultimate goal is around 170lbs. I've been calorie counting and doing a lot of running.
  • SarahJoyFrost
    SarahJoyFrost Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been here a little while - started at 202.

Breaking that 200lb point was my wake up call to get losing and healthy again!

SW:202
    CW:168
    GW:135

Feel Free to add me :smiley:
  • Moonpiepeeler
    Moonpiepeeler Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 230 been trying to eat right for 3 months and today at weigh in I've lost 30 pounds. I still have 50-55 to go. I will quote the Grinch right here "and this time I'll keep it off".
  • yesseriously
    yesseriously Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added as a friend - I'm currently around 230, goal is to be 150. Just starting with tracking and plan to add in exercise again too. I used to be in very good shape and even last spring did a Farrell boot camp (which I loved) & had started losing weight/inches - though I never tracked my eating. I stopped when I had scheduling conflicts with my children's activities and have now gained 20 pounds more :(
  • leesled
    leesled Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi I am currently 221 and trying to reach my personal goal of 130. Would love to added to group.
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added you! I have at least 100lbs to drop if not more, having extra motivation helps! Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey I started at 200 I'm about 195 lbs now I have 70lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • deviolantte
    deviolantte Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I fell off so bad and now back on again Start at 220lbs, goal is to lose 60lbs , add me if you like. We can add each other on whatsapp,viber or something. so we can talk bout food,excercise etc