Inauguration

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
I don't care where you stand politically or what country you're from, watching the democratic transfer of power is an awesome thing to witness.

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I was watching!

I would have fallen down those steps for sure!!! :blushing:
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i agree. i was watching it while cleaning and got sidetracted by it hehe
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I was gonna go to target to buy some workout DVDS after the speech but now I can't stop watching.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    We don't get tv here in Canada....

It is very powerful. :flowerforyou:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I don't care where you stand politically or what country you're from, watching the democratic transfer of power is an awesome thing to witness.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I can't watch it!!! This is the first one I would be able to watch, but we canceled our tv.. and we have a download limit daily on our internet so i can't watch it live.. :sad:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    yup i watched it and no matter what political party or beliefs you have we just watched history :drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: It was amazing. And Obama's speech was amazing. I had to watch it at work on the computer, so the box was small, but it was still awesome!
  • kdzmom
    kdzmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You said it! I was watching from the eliptical machine at the gym. It is a wonderful thing!
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today is truly the first day of the rest of our lives! I am so thankful!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    It was very inspiring! It pumped me up and now I'm gonna go for a run. :smile:
  • kerribilliot7
    Options
    It is not awesome for everyone.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and trying to download it but it won't come up! Dang it!!!! I guess I will have to wait until later this afternoon to watch it online!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    no comment
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    true.
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    very true. I hope it lasts.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

ditto

I have a student who chose to stay home and watch TV instead of come to school. Believe me there will be severe consequences for this unacceptable decision.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

ditto

I have a student who chose to stay home and watch TV instead of come to school. Believe me there will be severe consequences for this unacceptable decision.
    Actually, I think it's a good idea to allow kids to witness these moments in our country's history. No matter who we voted for, this will go in the history books that we end up reading while in school. Why not be there to see it actually happen if you are able to.
This discussion has been closed.