21DayFix & DDPYOGA Anyone?

Options
Hi!! I've purchase both not too long ago and wanted to see if any of you here had/is also completing one of these program. It would be nice to hear about the results and how you've appreciate the program etc. If any of you is completing one of them, feel free to add me I'd like to share success with you!! I still hesitate of which to start with :|

Replies

• ANewWayToLive
    ANewWayToLive Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12 of 21 day fix and I've lost 5 pounds. Highly recommend.
  • ANewWayToLive
    Options
    jenni3001 wrote: »
    I'm on day 12 of 21 day fix and I've lost 5 pounds. Highly recommend.

That's great!!! Thank you so much for your feedback :) I think I'll give it a try!
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Curious about ddpyoga
  • ANewWayToLive
    Options
    Curious about ddpyoga

I actually have it! I have both 21DayFix and DDP. DDP is great (I haven't completed it) I have issues respecting the eating program. No gluten, no dairy at a certain point. Plus, it's 13 weeks. I was looking for people who actually completed it (or both or/and vice versa) which one was giving better results. Can seem to find a lot of people that actually did though :disappointed:
  • GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 21 day fix I love it I'm seeing results with inches and lost 7lbs! I'm a coach are you?
  • ANewWayToLive
    Options
    I'm doing 21 day fix I love it I'm seeing results with inches and lost 7lbs! I'm a coach are you?

I'm not a coach no. I haven't completed the program yet either. I wanted to see if the results were good at first. I don't do the shakes either and so, I was wondering if my results will still be as good without it.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    DDP Yoga's a good program, at least in regard to the workouts. I'm not a fan of the meal plan, because it eliminates a bunch of things that I don't feel are necessary to remove. DDP's stances on things like gluten, dairy and GMO's aren't anything that I'd endorse.

Still, the workouts are good. They did wonders for my flexibility, balance and for the pain I had from a surgically repaired ankle.

Sorry, I don't know anything about 21DayFix, so I can't offer a comparison.
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've incorporated DDP Yoga as part of my fitness routine, but am not following his diet. I'm just counting calories and trying to stay away from sugars and refined carbs. I'm down 40 pounds so far, but have a long way to go.

I enjoy the DDP Yoga. I use the DDPYogaNow app, as I travel a lot and would forget to bring DVDs with me.