50 lbs. in 5 Months with Pics

Options

Replies

• binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... what a great job!! Keep up the fantastic job you are doing!! Your smile is so bright I needed to put my sunglasses on!!!:glasses:
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, well done on your loss :smile:
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job... Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!! That is a great inspiration for me!! U have done a great job!! Keep it up!! i cant wait to see me 50lbs lighter!!! i need to loose 170! have a long journey, but i have now set a mini goal to loose 50 lbs n 6 months! Need all the inspiration i can get!!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation - great job! :flowerforyou:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your 50 pound mark and beyond! I know it takes ALOT of work and determination to get to where you are today!

You look great, and you have a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing with us.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    You look a lot younger since losing weight. Good for you !
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look so terrific--and in only 5 months! What an inspiration--keep on keepin on, girl! Thanks for sharing.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Good job.
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful family and you fit right in! Congratulations and good luck in your journey!!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
  • shelli16415
    shelli16415 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look wonderful and what a beautiful family you have!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    That's incredible weight loss for such a short amount of time. You must feel fantastic!
    I see that you're even slimmer now. 61 pounds down! WTG!

You look wonderful.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations on your results - you are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow !! You look amazing! I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • alexoftroy
    alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous, and your little boys are just PRECIOUS!! They look so much like their mama!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! That's awesome. New to the site & love inspiring stories such as yours! Keep it up! :happy:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! You look great! Keep up the great work! Thanks for the inspiration!!! What a beautiful family you have also!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a beautiful family you have!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!