Anyone else wish it would thunderstorm all the time?

Options
13»

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! I don't like sunshine, I like it dark, cloudy, cold and gloomy.

Yas gurllll :high five:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    You people have no regard for those that depend on clear weather conditions to make a living. You all make me sick.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    You people have no regard for those that depend on clear weather conditions to make a living. You all make me sick.
    I understand that, but there are always going to be needs for different types of weather. For one thing, wet weather is important in replenishing groundwater supply and washing away pollen. Thunderstorms can do these things quickly.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I understand that, but there are always going to be needs for different types of weather. For one thing, wet weather is important in replenishing groundwater supply and washing away pollen. Thunderstorms can do these things quickly.

If it rained every day (like OP is posing), pollen would not exist.
  • JohnMooney612
    JohnMooney612 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Sunshine makes me sick
  • hyusuf2k
    hyusuf2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Most of my memories between 5-7 is me outside during the thunderstorm jumping giddily in the rain sometimes squishing worms between my toes with my cousins. Just the sound of beating rain with the occasional thunder is soothing to me.