37 pounds down !

Options
chastityb5
chastityb5 Posts: 37 Member
zjwt7nkyhwaa.jpg

Started my journey in February of this year , at my highest I was 194 lbs . I tracked my calories through mfp and I currently weigh 157 lbs . My goal weight is 145. I am a mom of twin girls (5) and a full time student . Where there is a will there is a way ! I currently stopped counting calories but am starting a diet on July 1st to knock off a couple more pounds . If anyone wants to join me add me !!

Replies

• ilikegardens
    ilikegardens Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific!
  • chastityb5
    Options
    Thank you !
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What progress you have made-excellent job!! You look great!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    No idea what you'll look like at your goal weight but right now your firmly in the "WOW" category...
  • helpatalkingmuffin
    helpatalkingmuffin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow! :o you look amazing!
  • chastityb5
    Options
    Thank you all for your great words !!
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Super!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow. Im 3lbs lighter than you and looked nothing like this :( i wanted a nice flat belly without this hangover lol It wont shift. Im aiming for another 25-30lbs loss.

Best of luck hun, you look amazing x
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation!
  • shamara1925
    shamara1925 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Round of applause goes out to you. You look gorgeous!! Keep it up!
  • chastityb5
    Options
    Wow. Im 3lbs lighter than you and looked nothing like this :( i wanted a nice flat belly without this hangover lol It wont shift. Im aiming for another 25-30lbs loss.

I still have a bit of a hanging belly !! I try to wear mid rise- to high rise panties so It doesn't show as much . (I had twins via c section )

• Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! That's fantastic!!!!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    chastityb5 wrote: »

I still have a bit of a hanging belly !! I try to wear mid rise- to high rise panties so It doesn't show as much . (I had twins via c section )

In my opinion I'd rather see the c section scar than high rise panties
    Just sayin'
  • Laurab416
    Laurab416 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself - you look amazing and I bet you feel even better. Very, very, inspiring.
  • jessmarshall1
    jessmarshall1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing considering twins and college. Keep it up, it will all pay off in the long run. And look at the role model you are for your kids!!
  • chastityb5
    Options

In my opinion I'd rather see the c section scar than high rise panties
    Just sayin'

It's not the scar I hide its my lil pudge lol , I can care less about the scar . But also I wear high rise on a daily because allegedly it helps with he belly it's been working so far !
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    zjwt7nkyhwaa.jpg

Started my journey in February of this year , at my highest I was 194 lbs . I tracked my calories through mfp and I currently weigh 157 lbs . My goal weight is 145. I am a mom of twin girls (5) and a full time student . Where there is a will there is a way ! I currently stopped counting calories but am starting a diet on July 1st to knock off a couple more pounds . If anyone wants to join me add me !!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE TRANSFORMATION!!! And that's awesome in short amount of time. I'm inspired. I am adding you.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!