Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options

Replies

• lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Top down, but with accelerated boob loss :/
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hands and neck
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Mostly my face and hands. The outer periphery. At least that's where I noticed it the most.
  • Koorii
    Koorii Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Calves, Forearms, Quads, Back, Upper arms, stomach. I've already got some definition in my arms and legs, but the weight comes off the torso last, unfortunately...
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My neck was the first place I noticed it!
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be coming off my lower stomach!
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I started my diet on Monday and I've lost 8Ibs so far, it seems to be coming off my thighs and stomach.
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @JeffreyOC that's amazing!
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Breasts.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    cla11b wrote: »
    @JeffreyOC that's amazing!

Thanks! feeling very motivated right now :) I know it won't be as easy going forward though lol
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @JeffreyOC I just finished my first week yesterday and dropped a total of four lbs :)
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @tapwaters I'm a little worried about my chest and butt shrinking but I guess that's just part of it! I'll just have to get in the habit of toning them up.
  • tapwaters
    Options
    @cla11b I went from a 38/40D to a 36B and I still have 20-30lbs to lose. They're still... they still look good, and I hope they make it through the last bit of weight loss.
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @tapwaters wow!!! that's quite a difference! I've always been envious of girls with smaller chests because it's easier to find nice clothes! Lol :):)
  • tapwaters
    Options
    @cla11b Agree, I didn't like having larger breasts. I tend to think clothes fit better on me when they're smaller. But it'll be interesting to see how small small ends up being ><
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @sarahthes a lot of people seen to lose in layers like that! I hope my arms start losing faster, just picked up some dumbells yesterday for the first time in months.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i think it just kind of came off all around but people tell me it was most noticeable in my stomach.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    tapwaters wrote: »
    Breasts.

oh god i wish. every time i've lost weight they haven't budged. :#
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    @lenoresdream that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!