Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options

Replies

• MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hands and boobs lol
  • James13411
    James13411 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chest and arms first it seems
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Boobs. I always gain and lose first in my chest. I've come down like 4 cup sizes! Now even my 36D's are too loose. I'm so excited to be able to buy "regular" bras instead of dropping $50 apiece on Cacique or Torrid bras. I can buy regular old cheapo Walmart t-shirt bras and they fit!
  • eat4dathealth
    eat4dathealth Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Legs. I wish it was coming off my stomach and arms more Lol.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My gut at first.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Always from the head down. Head, then arms, waist, followed lastly by hips and legs.
  • babyonthecheap
    babyonthecheap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lose from my breasts first. Too bad I only get decent sized breasts when I'm overweight :(

• OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It came off of my face and neck, then my fingers and feet!! Crazy!!
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My face for sure, which is nice because people notice! I have yet to lose in my chest during my 3 weight loss stints, but I don't mind, I needed a little padding there:) Arms and thighs are last.
  • Eric_joseph_22
    Eric_joseph_22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    face was my first to thin. everything else after was pretty even. For me my stomach is always last. But this time im dieting properly so hopefully outcome will be a little sooner with that area
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I guess our bodies for the most part use the LIFO method of accounting ... Last In First Out. ;). So since the last 10 pounds were packed around my belly, I lost around my belly first. I hope to lose evenly after that. Except for my breasts. I want to keep my breasts :blush:
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've been losing pretty evenly. Except my breasts.. They haven't changed at all.
  • charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Back-Boobs
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My stomach first then muffin top then thighs. Still a bit of the muffin top to go then at my goal!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Face first. Lower stomach fat is hanging on like Sylvester Stallone in Cliffhanger.
  • MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The butt and thighs and then a little off the chest. Still waiting on the tummy to go.
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    For me it came off just below my breasts but above my stomach. That section there. And my face.

Me too! Not so much on my belly though. I'm 13 pounds to possible goal weight of 133 so it better come off by then! Otherwise I think I will look thin everywhere else with a fat stomach lolol. I guess I need to make more time for the gym if that's the case.
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Abs. It always does.
  • LiftingLillan
    LiftingLillan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Face/neck/shoulders first..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!