Jillian Michaels Challenge Week 1 - CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    ARE THERE ONLY 3 ORANGES HERE? WE NEED TO DECIDE ON A NAME!!!!!!!!

I agree! I vote Belly Dumpers :bigsmile:

I second Belly Dumpers!:bigsmile:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Okay VS. I'm sad I didn't really get to making badges or anything last night but I do want to work on it all tonight!

So I def want to keep w/in a theme of Jillian Michaels and VS - Unless there is anything you ladies would want to make it more personal?
    I am def going to try to find some cute glitter too! For the color scheme would you like to keep w/ a green theme? IDK I will just come up w/ stuff and we can do a vote or something. haha

Im not artistic at all. Do what you think looks good.. Just something that sparkles a little lol. Then everyone is going to have to walk me through embedding it into my sig lol
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    OK blue team - I saw a couple votes for Belly Busters.... is everyone okay with that?!?
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Teamies :smile:

It seems like we have all decided on a name (correct me if I am wrong) :tongue:

Orange Team Name = Belly Dumpers :drinker:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

M.:heart:

Feel free to add me if you haven't already :]
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am..
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Just did my first Ripped in 30 workout. Jillian is definitely more intense personality wise and more goofy lol. At one point she says "Do you smell that? It's fat burning!" But I really like it! And now I can officially call myself a Shred graduate. Woo Hoo!
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Belly dumpers and Orange Crushers both sound good to me!
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think we definitely need some green in our logo :) Green & glittery
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    day 5 down... and yes, i can tell a difference in my endurance! Instead of collapsing (literally) onto the bed for 5 minutes in the middle of the workout, I made it through today with only 4, 5 second breaks. :) lol... still not very on top of the game. But it is coming!

Btw, i forget when our weigh and measure day is....
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    I started two days late and today was day four. It was by far the most difficult day I've had. I didn't think I was going to make it. Seriously, it was worse than day 1.
    I think it has something to do with eating some rather unfortunate meals the last two days and overdoing it yesterday but WOW. I was hurting.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better lol.
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hey team, I know that this probably isn't the best logo but I figured it would do until we could come up with something better. Can't wait to weigh tomorrow, good luck!

EDIT:

Just realized how large that is, here's a smaller version

bellydumpers2-1.jpg
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey team, I know that this probably isn't the best logo but I figured it would do until we could come up with something better. Can't wait to weigh tomorrow, good luck!

EDIT:

bellydumpers2-1.jpg

That looks great! :smile: Thank you for taking the time to make it for the team :flowerforyou:

M.:heart:
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OK blue team - I saw a couple votes for Belly Busters.... is everyone okay with that?!?

The votes I seen were for Booty Busters... lol. Is that what you meant?? I like it!
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options

EDIT:

bellydumpers2-1.jpg

Thanks for the logo! It's great!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

EDIT:

bellydumpers2-1.jpg

I love it! We are gonna kick Gut!!!
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Weighing in for wk 1 203... up a pound :( but i had a really bad couple of days - not doing the shred today, might go for a walk on the beach though! Be back on track on Tuesday!

Remember to weigh in today for the charts tomorrow! I'll see everyone tomorrow!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    newtswifey,

What do you suggest we do about our measurements if we're out of town for the 4th of July? I tried measuring this morning at my parents' house, but they didn't have a tape measure, so I had to use string and a ruler. My measurements were all way off, I think. Also, their scale weighs heavier.

Can I give you my measurements first thing tomorrow morning?
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will not be able to "weigh" in today. My Wii will not turn on and I really do not trust my bathroom scale (it says I gained 12 pounds in a week :explode: ). But, I did lose 4 inches overall for the week. Here are my measurements as of this morning.

R arm 15 inches
    L arm 16 inches
    Chest 41.5
    Waist 42 (-.5)
    Hip 46 (-1.5)
    R thigh 25.5 (-1)
    L thigh 25 (-1)
  • catdub
    catdub Posts: 7 Member
    Options

EDIT:

bellydumpers2-1.jpg

I love it! We are gonna kick Gut!!!
  • catdub
    catdub Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whoops - just figuring out how to reply.

Hello Orange Team - aka Belly Dumpers (love the name). I had an extremely busy week with work and a reunion with friends visiting. Weighed and measured this morning and I'm happy to report no changes (coulda been gains...) I only did one day of JM Ripped in 30, this week I will be doing the workout every day except Sunday - hope to see some losses.

Happy Independance Day to all our American peeps! We celebrated Canada Day on July 1.

Have a great day!