Becoming fitness friends?

Options
Would anyone who has had a successful weight loss be willing to become friends on here and open up their diary for meal ideas and support :)

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    My dairy ia open, I have a 205 day logging streak. I have lost 130 pounds. I ran a 10K and 5K this weekend and I have a July walking and wall sit happening! Feel free to add me!
  • hinesl87
    hinesl87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks my dear! I need to get back on the wagon. I used to be so good at food peons and choices but after my recent baby, I seem to have lost motivation. I look forward to getting back on track. Thanks for willing to become friends
  • vivadreamgk377
    vivadreamgk377 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well and would love to share recipes for healthy weight loss
  • fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off for s couple of years and my husband had a health scare and since than we now portion control every meal and measure everything please feel free to add me
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Would love to share and get new ideas. I logged for awhile then stopped started up again. Be great if we could swap cost effective recipes too not to high jack..but if not so ok!
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hinesl87 wrote: »
    Thanks my dear! I need to get back on the wagon. I used to be so good at food peons and choices but after my recent baby, I seem to have lost motivation. I look forward to getting back on track. Thanks for willing to become friends
    Ps u just had a baby huge congrats..kudos to u for wanting to eat healthy!
  • Nina6064
    Nina6064 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me please ! Motivation is key & strength comes in numbers