Is there an elimination group out there?

Options
Who needs more people? I want to be apart of something fun where you weigh in every week and get eliminated and stuff. Every time I can get on and check everything is full )= and no I don't want to make one. I want to be apart of one (=

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I posted a July 10 pound blast off challenge in my blog. No one will be eliminated or anything. Why would you want to be a part of a group that kicks you out?
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a group page at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit where we do a weekly Friday weigh in. We compare weight loss and go by percentage lost like on biggest loser and find out who our "biggest loser" is for the week. If you'd like to join us, we're always looking for more competition. Best of luck in all you do!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of one. MFP Biggest Loser is a great group. They're full right now, but I think they plan to do another one.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to be a part of a group that kicks you out?

my thoughts exactly.
    kind of goes against the whole point of this site.
    we should be supporting each other not competing and punishing people!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    Why would you want to be a part of a group that kicks you out?

my thoughts exactly.
    kind of goes against the whole point of this site.
    we should be supporting each other not competing and punishing people!

Because I like the challenge. Why would you want to go on Biggest Loser if there was a chance you'd get eliminated? It's just all and fun and I'm not one of those people who would be bothered by getting eliminated. It would make me work that much more harder.
  • missxchelly
    Options
    I have a group page at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit where we do a weekly Friday weigh in. We compare weight loss and go by percentage lost like on biggest loser and find out who our "biggest loser" is for the week. If you'd like to join us, we're always looking for more competition. Best of luck in all you do!

That sounds amazing but I like to keep MFP and FB seperate. Thank you though!! (= Keep up the good work!!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I agree. The chance of you getting eliminated would make you try that much harder.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I understand how some people like the extra motivation they might get from an elimination group. maybe it helps you keep accountable if you know you might be the next one eliminated? i don't think it's meant to be a non supportive thing.

i haven't joined one yet...i think you need a digital camera that takes pics with a date stamp? i need to find mine..lol.
    if you find a group here..i may join in too.
    good luck!!

Oh..and I'll try not to judge you by your siggy..since i'm a lowly padres fan. :wink:
  • missxchelly
    Options
    I understand how some people like the extra motivation they might get from an elimination group. maybe it helps you keep accountable if you know you might be the next one eliminated? i don't think it's meant to be a non supportive thing.

i haven't joined one yet...i think you need a digital camera that takes pics with a date stamp? i need to find mine..lol.
    if you find a group here..i may join in too.
    good luck!!

Oh..and I'll try not to judge you by your siggy..since i'm a lowly padres fan. :wink:

It's all good. GO GIANTS (;