Ready to LOSE

Options
I'm so ready too lose weight and I kno this will be a great plus to help me any advice ;)

Replies

• festivemind
    festivemind Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Stay focus
    Believe in yourself
    Make sure you are happy
  • r25whi15
    r25whi15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, one thing I found out is that putting forth a little more effort than I did before, I began to feel a lot better about working out and losing the weight. Create a routine, stick to it as much as possible, and start off slow. My first few weeks were low cardio exercise. Simple jumping jacks, stretching, moderate speed walkibg , walking my dogs in the am and pm. I have shedded four minds so far. And that's because you have to adjust eating habits. Lose the carbs a but more, watch your nutrition labels while grocery shopping. Try a protien powder shake in place of a meal.

I can tell you more just send an email to r25whi15@gmail.com.
  • r25whi15
    r25whi15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, one thing I found out is that putting forth a little more effort than I did before, I began to feel a lot better about working out and losing the weight. Create a routine, stick to it as much as possible, and start off slow. My first few weeks were low cardio exercise. Simple jumping jacks, stretching, moderate speed walkibg , walking my dogs in the am and pm. I have shedded four minds so far. And that's because you have to adjust eating habits. Lose the carbs a but more, watch your nutrition labels while grocery shopping. Try a protien powder shake in place of a meal.