Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options

Replies

• lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    cla11b wrote: »
    @lenoresdream that's awesome!

thanks! it makes me happy because that's my biggest problem area. I hope that keeps up lol!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I always notice my boobs get smaller first.... takes forever to get rid of belly fat
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I noticed it first from my neck area. So i guess that would have been the first place to go..
  • ab_199x
    ab_199x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Collarbones and waist, which is nice. But my boobs and butt too :( my hips and thighs aren't shrinking at the same rate and it's frustrating
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    stomach, back, hips
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I lose from the bottom up!! My waist and everything below it was losing drastically before my back said it would join the party ...then my chest took a nose dive to almost A cups and then my face ...and last but not least.. My ARMS! They are holding the rest of my stubborn fat!! I'd be DONE with this part (cutting) if they'd just hurry up!!! I am pretty thankful that my waist/stomach fell in line pretty quickly especially with Alllllll these kids that I've carried. :)
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My face lol
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I wish it was the love handles lol
  • Piloteer2009
    Piloteer2009 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Left wrist...LOL. My watchband started sliding around on my wrist first.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Everywhere. I just get proportionally smaller all over. Sure wish my stomach would have gone first.
  • VividVegan
    VividVegan Posts: 200 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My stomach is always first to go. My butt is always last. I've already lost 65 pounds and over half of my body fat. I'm working on reducing the remaining fat which is literally only in my butt and upper thighs right now. However the waist somehow continues to shrink instead, despite already being at 23 inches and flat as a pancake. This is crazy. And my chest is almost gone.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I go from the outside in. Face, legs, arms, butt and finally starting to see some progress in my middle.
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Usually around my waist (it's one of the last places I gain so it's usually first to go)
  • suzilla53
    suzilla53 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hips for some wierd reason
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Everyone's replies are so inspiring!
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I lose weight from everywhere BUT my stomach and upper arms. Which of course drives me crazy because I want it gone from there the most!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Neck and face
  • charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chest, then face, then belly and the rest.
  • kiniak89
    kiniak89 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Waist, wrists and forearms !
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Face first. I haven't been taking photos and when I finally did see a picture of myself from last week I was horrified.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!