Looking for mom friends!

Options
I have a 7 year old and a 7 month old and while I love them more than life itself, I am DONE having babies :smile: Ready to get my body back but need some help doing it. I just signed up to get personal training and exercise is proving to be the easy part of the equation. I LOVE to eat and I love to eat bad stuff. Would love to connect with other moms to encourage and commiserate. Am totally willing to share my food diary in the hopes of being shamed to eat better. Happy fourth of July!

Replies

• amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 year old and a 13 month old. I get stuck in the rut of not having time to properly plan and prepare so end up eating something unhealthy late at night when I actually get a chance to feed myself. I would love to connect with other moms!
  • MarrEva
    MarrEva Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hello Lovely Ladies. I am a new mum. My beautiful daughter Mia was born in December 2015. I have managed to gain 5.5 stones during my pregnancy and I have lost it in ca. 6 months. MyFitnessPal and Garmin tracker are absolutely ace and I have never been hungry or unhealthy and I must admit I am only exercising 13 minutes a day and try to walk a lot with my baby girl and the dog. I also take really healthy and natural supplements. I am still breastfeeding so I need to be careful with everything I am doing, but I am happy to help others and give motivation.I loved this transformation of mine so much that became a FIT mentor, so ladies, if you need help or a friend or motivation, feel free to contact me, this is my passion now and I am here to help you. xxxx
  • stephnicole81
    stephnicole81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a mom of four. It is really hard planning meals. You know kids, they don't like anything new(veggies). Looking to make friends to help motivate each other!
  • healthier_shana
    healthier_shana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mom to a two year old boy right here! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I've got a 15 year old, a 13 year old, and a 1 year old...a teenage girl and a toddler if you can even imagine. Anyhoo, I've lost 27 pounds...another 25 or so to go.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm a mam to a 1 year old, my absolute world… although I plan to have more kids in the distant future, I'm determined to get my body back to the way it was
    I've lost exactly 1 stone so far (only been on here about a month) and still got 98lbs to go
  • Liinoa
    Liinoa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aloha! I'm a mom to three boys- 17, 14, and 8 mos! I've had success w this app a few years ago and today's my first day back with a whole lotta extra baby weight! Lol. Hoping to lose 50 lbs total. Good luck mamas! We got this.
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wishing all you moms nothing but success along your journey :) It is soooo possible to loose the weight,keep pushing!!! Stay focus and never give up:) I have a 16 month old little girl who is my world
  • Liinoa
    Liinoa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that I am also breastfeeding and need to be careful about keeping up my milk supply. I tried doing Whole30 (if u haven't heard of it before, it's absolutely worth looking into) when baby was about 3 mos old and my milk tanked! :/
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have a 12yr old and 2yr old. Feel free to add me ;)
  • RandilovestoRun
    RandilovestoRun Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I have 2 girls - 8 and 3. Done with babies and ready for a better body ;). Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • nlavernem1985
    nlavernem1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have a 10yo son and 8yo daughter, about to get married in Sept. Although I feel your love of bad for you food, I garden and buy organic as much as humanly possible, teaching my kids how to eat right so they do not suggesting with their weight like I have my whole life.
  • Lucky7z
    Lucky7z Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear all you ladies!! I have two boys 16 and 6yrs old!!!! Been trying to eat better and hit my goal!
  • AKMasterson
    AKMasterson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ladies! I would also love some Mom friends! I'm back after a year hiatus... and half my weight put back on. I have two kiddos (8 and almost 6). Super motivated to get back down to my goal and keep it off!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 8 kids, aged 18, 17, 14, 12, 11, 9, 7, and 2.5! I've been on MFP for four years. I successfully lost 20 pounds, then kept a healthy weight through my last pregnancy, and lost all of the baby weight plus some. Now I'm just working off a couple of stray pounds I gained when I wasn't paying attention. :tongue:
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have 5.5... 14 year old step-twins, one boy and one girl, a 13 year old adopted daughter, and my biological daughters are coming up on 11 and 9, and in October we will be welcoming baby girl #5 - our first and only together. I've used MFP to lose 70lbs, and am now using it to maintain/manage during this pregnancy before losing the last 40ish
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 4 wild boys: a set of triplets that just turned 8 and another little guy that is 5; so my life is crazy, loud, and filled with fart jokes from having 4 boys! I'm always open to new friends on the same journey :)
  • samanthadarling29
    samanthadarling29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 2 boys, ages 7 and 4. They are nuts! I'm hoping getting them involved in my exercise routines will help keep them entertained and tire them out! Sw:184 gw:145
  • frogger739
    frogger739 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 year old and a 2 year old! I was doing great at tracking the first part of the year but have fallen off track again! Feel free to add me!!