"DRINK YOUR WATER" CHALLENGE -- JULY 2016 (year corrected)

Options
lamlamsmakeover
lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
The "Drink You Water" challenge is a new one I'm starting, as I have a hard time drinking water or consuming many liquids and need some motivation. The challenge is to log how many glasses or ounces of water or 0-calorie or low-cal drink in a day and to keep a running tally. Here's to happy hydration!! :smiley:

Replies

• 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been slacking on my water intake.
  • Minion72
    Minion72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I need to drink more water
  • Betsey206
    Betsey206 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to drink more water. Count me in
  • jessicastefanakos
    jessicastefanakos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in! I never seen to drink enough.
  • tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Hello all! Welcome!! Sorry, it's been a busy weekend for me, getting a lot of things done. I've been trying to get the water in. As you will see, yesterday (7/4) was pretty pathetic, but I plan to do much better today! I swear I'm a camel...lol!!

July 1 -- 56 oz (7 glasses)
    July 2 -- 42 oz (6 glasses)
    July 3 -- 32 oz (4 glasses)
    July 4 -- 16 oz (2 glasses)
  • haleteressa
    haleteressa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My morning thus far I've drank 4 glasses!
  • SelfLove2point0
    SelfLove2point0 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Today thus far I am at six 8 oz glasses!
  • MicevskaS
    MicevskaS Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had this problem a while back, but I started drinking way more water than usual. Now, my daily goal is 2l, but I only manage to drink 1.5l which is amazing comparing how much my other family members drink. I want to recommend to anyone who has this problem the app Water drink reminder. This app helped me a lot with drinking water and now I don't even use it that much, water drinking became a habbit of mine :) Hope I helped
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to join! !! I get in the habit of NOT drinking anything-- AT ALL and can go most of the day on one glass of water. When I do begin drinking I am like a horse....its all I want to drink..then its nothing...I have always been like this. I believe that this is a reason why it is difficult for me to lose weight. This will definitely be a challenge!
    Tara
  • lamlamsmakeover
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I want to join! !! I get in the habit of NOT drinking anything-- AT ALL and can go most of the day on one glass of water. When I do begin drinking I am like a horse....its all I want to drink..then its nothing...I have always been like this. I believe that this is a reason why it is difficult for me to lose weight. This will definitely be a challenge!
    Tara

Welcome!! I definitely understand your drinking habits.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    MicevskaS wrote: »
    I had this problem a while back, but I started drinking way more water than usual. Now, my daily goal is 2l, but I only manage to drink 1.5l which is amazing comparing how much my other family members drink. I want to recommend to anyone who has this problem the app Water drink reminder. This app helped me a lot with drinking water and now I don't even use it that much, water drinking became a habbit of mine :) Hope I helped

Thanks for the tip! I have an app, too, called "Daily Water." You click on the glass when you've finished a glass of water, and it makes the sound of someone drinking a glass of water.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 5 -- 64 oz (8 glasses)
    July 6 -- 72 oz (9 glasses)

The last couple of days I did some biking in hot and humid weather, and that got my water intake up.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! :D
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 6 -- 56 oz (7 glasses)
    July 7 -- 48 oz (6 glasses)
    July 8 -- 40 oz (5 glasses)

slowly dwinling down...lol!
  • HarperAnn6
    HarperAnn6 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Can I join late? I really need to get my hydration under control. Sometimes I get to the evening hours and realize I've only had a cup of coffee or two all day! This is a great challenge. I'm just going to set my goal now for five glasses and see what happens daily.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    HarperAnn6 wrote: »
    Can I join late? I really need to get my hydration under control. Sometimes I get to the evening hours and realize I've only had a cup of coffee or two all day! This is a great challenge. I'm just going to set my goal now for five glasses and see what happens daily.

Yes, yes, welcome!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 6 -- 56 oz (7 glasses)
    July 7 -- 48 oz (6 glasses)
    July 8 -- 40 oz (5 glasses)