Oh my shopping NSV god

Options
I haven't posted my results yet on here, and I will eventually once I reach my final goal. But I just felt so great today, I had to share. Quick back story:
So I've lost about 55 lbs so far on this journey, and just finished my first 30 days of P90X. I lost a lot of weight pretty quickly at first, and now I've been sorta inching down... I just recently took 30 day photos for P90X, and couldnt really tell the difference... only lost a few lbs...
Last time I went shopping I was thrilled to be fitting in 8's and 10's... (I started out as a 14 or 16)... and I hadn't been shopping in the last month. So I walked into express, and pulled out a pair of 10's jeans, and a pair of 8 jeans... Also a dress that was an 8. I tried the 10's on first, and they were definitely loose. Then I tried on the 8's... they fit, but had some give... The 8 dress was loose in my waist. I was nervous, but I thought what the heck, why not? So I timidly asked for a 6 of the dress, and jeans from the fitting room attendant. HOLY CRAP. THEY FIT!!! And it wasn't just one pair of jeans either!!! Every style in the store, the 6es fit! I couldn't believe it. I was 207 lbs in january, and now i fit in a 6?? I almost cried... 6 was my end goal, and I thought i still had another 30 lbs to lose before I got there... Wow. So here are some pictures, just as a bonus:
(oh my god, I can't believe how horrible I look in this picture. I had no idea how heavy I looked at this point.)
5899439494_afc0711836.jpg
165310_485938073013_701378013_6138844_1976636_n by swinginchandra, on Flickr
Now the 6's
5898804597_5d4b701fd8.jpg
IMAG0083 by swinginchandra, on Flickr

And a few other's, just as a bonus:

5899372328_40681fc2cc_m.jpg
IMAG0082 by swinginchandra, on Flickr
5898802261_fe40b6d05f_m.jpg
IMAG0084 by swinginchandra, on Flickr

Replies

• rg4u
    rg4u Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Way to go!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look sexy!
  • SKilmartin
    SKilmartin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I can't wait to feel like this again. You are an inspiration!!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girl, I love how you look in that red dress. You were smoking hot. I bet you would turn a lot of heads in that!!.You have done an amazing job. Congrats!! Hope to be there someday myself.:smile:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, Batman! That's incredible! You look amazing. I started at 211 in January and have only lost 38 lbs (only...shoot...that's a lot). You have a lot to be proud of. :flowerforyou:
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Super! You look terrific!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    You look fab! Awesome job and I don't think you need to lose another 30..yay for that!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you bought that dress, cuz you look GREAT in it!!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is SOOOO AMAZING! You look great and to go from a 14/16 to a size 6 is incredible! You inspire me!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    congrats!! LOVE the dress (hope you bought it :wink: )
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    YES!!! this is so exciting...you said the dress was from express? I need to get there asap :) I <3 it
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Great work, YOU look Amazing!!! :smile:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has really paid off..you look fantastic!!
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! THat red dress is Gorgeous! You look fantabulous!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!!! (I feel like I've known you forever...)
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Aww, thank you everyone! I guess I messed up, didn't buy the dress. But yah, express! Yay, I'm still so giddy about this!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you bought that dress, cuz you look GREAT in it!!
    I agree! fits you like a glove!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done an amazing job! I too hope you bought the red dress; it looks great on you!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Haha, looks like I might have to go back to express! Thanks for all the compliments everybody! While I'm nowhere near 'there' yet, the progress feels fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!