Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

MFP Congratulated me...

ChellekkChellekk Posts: 421Member Member Posts: 421Member Member
on losing 10 pounds!!! YAY!!! I had no clue I was that close to my goal. I figured I had only lost a pound this week, but it was 4!! Someone at my ski school even said I was looking "thin". :smile:

Replies

• ChellekkChellekk Posts: 421Member Member Posts: 421Member Member
    on losing 10 pounds!!! YAY!!! I had no clue I was that close to my goal. I figured I had only lost a pound this week, but it was 4!! Someone at my ski school even said I was looking "thin". :smile:
  • kellchkellch Posts: 7,891Member Member Posts: 7,891Member Member
    WTG!!! That's wonderful!!! th_happy0005.gif
  • sarabearsarabear Posts: 864Member Posts: 864Member
    Had one of those moments yesterday too, my boss' sister said, wow you have been losing weight! Love those moments
  • MOMOFTWO29MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276Member Member Posts: 8,276Member Member
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • NonibugNonibug Posts: 1,212Member Member Posts: 1,212Member Member
    Go you!!:drinker: Your gonna make it:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08shamm08 Posts: 109Member Posts: 109Member
    Thats great:drinker: Way to go!
  • ChellekkChellekk Posts: 421Member Member Posts: 421Member Member
    Thank you everyone!!!

I have tried to lose these dang pounds for the past two years and wasn't successful until I joined MFP! You all are awesome and I know that seeing and hearing everyone on this site has helped me!!!
  • renae77renae77 Posts: 3,394Member Member Posts: 3,394Member Member
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • spicy618spicy618 Posts: 2,117Member Member Posts: 2,117Member Member
    Great Job!

Can't wait till I can earn an official congrats. :)
  • RunningStephRunningSteph Posts: 98Member Posts: 98Member
    That's great news! Keep up the good work!
  • jakspakjakspak Posts: 260Member Member Posts: 260Member Member
    it does help so many here in the same boat and the ups and downs. what i like about the site is you see that one day of mistake is ok cause you just get back on track the next day and all good.

here is an example of how great it is

over xmas i gave me time off 2 weeks while the gym was not open hours i could get to it and it was xmas so i didnt log anything and watched what i ate sort of as it went into my mouth lol (although in saying that i have gall stones and so not alot i can eat) so anyway went back to the gym and had put on 2.1kg um i think thats about 4pounds i thought ok yea right back on the bike mike and i got back into it and in another week or two i had lost 1kg about 2pounds so back on track i felt great so i will keep going and get to my goal in no time.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 29,628Member Member Posts: 29,628Member Member
    Yay YOU! Congrats:happy: