Let's try this again

Options
Well, here goes round two. I was reasonably successful with myfitnesspal the first time around, having lost just over 25 pounds. Long story short, work and life stresses got me lazy, and combined with lifestyle choices, before I knew it, I'd gained back those 25 pounds, and a few more for good measure. As to where we sit right now, the new goal is to lose another 50 to 60 pounds, and then, of course, to learn how to keep it off. Can I do it? Of course I can! End goal weight: 180 - 190 pounds. Wish me luck; here I go. Peace.

Replies

• bigwill230
    bigwill230 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this doesn't become my reality. :o
  • obrn1957
    obrn1957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bigwill230 wrote: »
    Well, here goes round two. I was reasonably successful with myfitnesspal the first time around, having lost just over 25 pounds. Long story short, work and life stresses got me lazy, and combined with lifestyle choices, before I knew it, I'd gained back those 25 pounds, and a few more for good measure. As to where we sit right now, the new goal is to lose another 50 to 60 pounds, and then, of course, to learn how to keep it off. Can I do it? Of course I can! End goal weight: 180 - 190 pounds. Wish me luck; here I go. Peace.

I'm in the exact same place. Good luck!
  • thequeena47
    thequeena47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This will be my third attempt to take myself in hand and get rid of about 75 pounds... of which just 5 in the right direction would be encouraging. Best of luck to you both. Such a frustrating battle all the time....