Looking for motivated friends getting ready for summer 2017

Options
Come join my journey to finally have that body you're finally proud of getting ready for summer 2017! THIS IS OUR YEAR I'm looking for people who are serious and would stay in the long run with me.

This may change over time but I'm looking to start a group with those who respond to this message and we can start a little community together. We will have a goal we need to all meet every week and help each other accountable. I will try to keep an updated list of our weights, where we started, where we are and our ultimate goals.

We will start Thursday, July 14th as our first weigh in and weigh ourselves every Thursday. Why Thursday? It's to accommodate for those who may decide to have a weekend cheat day or a long holiday weekend.

The first goal: #of steps. Think of the #of steps you'd like to achieve and post it in the group once I add you that you would like to have done by the following week (July 21st) posting up your steps as daily as possible. I will try to keep track of it as much as possible.

Let me know if you're interested!

Replies