Need accountability buddies -females with 25-40lbs to lose

Options
glossysweetums
glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
edited July 2016 in Motivation and Support
Due to stress I gave gain a bit of weight back that I had previously lost..and this is on top of the remaining bit of weight I still carry from my pregnancy over 4 years ago. Everyday I tell myself that I will have a good day and lose some weight by staying on track with food and then don't really.

I'm 5'4, and want to lose about 30lbs. I need/want a real/or a couple of real accountability buddy(s). I want to have someone I will be accountable to for staying on point with food/diet and exercise. I want someone who will keep me accountable and be a bit tough with me and someone who wants the same.

If this sounds like you and you are also a female with about 25-40lbs to lose then let me know. I want to start this journey ASAP. I also don't mind doing a fitness program along side you as well.

Replies

• samanthadarling29
    samanthadarling29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yup. 5'3" and looking to lose 40lbs. Single mom of 2 boys. Feel free to add me!
  • tmi_gang
    tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey!
  • VeggieMaiden
    VeggieMaiden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Am currently 193 and am hoping to lose 30 pounds! Need someone to be tough with me re exercise otherwise i simply wont do it!
  • Believeinme35
    Believeinme35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Aww brillant. Im 5ft 3ins. I'm struggling with the last 30lbs too :(. I do good up until dinner time and by them starving i over eat. yesterday i didnt better i need to keep like that. because i have my breakfast about now im hungry by 10-11. i have a early lunch mon to fri due to dropping my 3 year olf off with care to get to work for 1pm. and i finish work at 5. go to pick her up and now home until 6-6.30.. bit gap from lunch to dinner.

I know i can stay on track and my goal this year isnt a holiday away its a wedding next month :( and all ive manage to lose is 7lbs that i gain at xmas :( aaargh

If its ok with you i'd like to add you as a friend :dizzy:
    Best of luck hun x

It cant be tough having kids at times but we can do this
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    count me in ... I need to lose 30 lbs and I'm 5'10
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! We can do this!
  • anniewhitley
    anniewhitley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a bit more....50. But I would love the help and encouragement to get this done. Add me if you like. Let's do this!
  • Marss86
    Marss86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I would love to have a fitness/weight loss buddy to keep us on track. I'm great at encouraging people as well as being firm. I'm just not as good doing that to myself... My goal is to lose approximately 20 pounds.
  • amandaahhh0216
    amandaahhh0216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need someone who will motivate me/ keep me on track. I LOVE late night snacks. And I have a huge sweet tooth, which doesn't help when your trying to lose 40 lbs. I'm 5'1 and weigh 165, I'm tired of not wanting to go to the pool with my friends, I'm tired of looking in the mirror everyday and being unsatisfied. With help and some rough encouragement I can do this! And so can you!
  • letthetrexout
    letthetrexout Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you are, 5'4" and looking at ~25lbs. Getting going is the hardest part, staying motivated gets easier when results are seen...but I am absolutely also looking for a support system and accountability buddies. I'm in, let's go.
  • letthetrexout
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am in the same boat, 5'4" staring down ~25 lbs. Getting started is the hardest part, staying motivated gets easier when I start to see results, but I for sure am looking for accountability buddies. I'm just going to add you all as friends.
  • yulianamedinaperez
    yulianamedinaperez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in 5'5 and I want to lose 30 lbs and keep them off. Support is always key to maintaining your goals, let's do this!
  • TheNewKristin
    TheNewKristin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, around 160. Looking to lose 25-35 pounds. Feel free to add me. I'm super active, but just need to watch the overeating/drinking.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but read "accountabilibuddy." And I hate myself for it.
  • glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those who have replied. I've added all of you and am ready to get started. I'm not going to add more people at this time in order to keep up proper accountability I don't want too many friends on my list cause this is about success. Thanks all
  • abbieobrien
    abbieobrien Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I've got 30lbs to lose but struggle to motivate myself
  • letthetrexout
    Options
    Should we start a group?