What do you guys do for fun?

Options
13»

Replies

• RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Just the two of us, drive up into the mountains.
    Among family members, swap family stories.
  • leebirm
    leebirm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those dirty vapers as well, it really helped me when I quit, I still use it quite often but I don't smoke at all anymore, its been about 12 months since I was a regular smoker.

Anyway for fun? I play the guitar, banjo, ukulele and piano, I'm not much good on any of them but I'm good enough to keep myself happy, other than making a racket on my instruments I have always got my head stuck in a book...then there is just wasting hour after hour looking at videos of dogs doing stupid things on the internet
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When I gave up smoking over 4 years ago I became addicted to doing jigsaw puzzles. Find a really difficult 1500 piece puzzle and believe me the time just goes.. I often found myself up until 1am and my partner back then used to think I was a loon - but it worked :smile:
  • Breezyy32
    Breezyy32 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck giving up smoking! Ive always gotta have a tv show on the go, listen to podcasts and music, workout and I'm trying to learn a language always liked learning new things
  • befit68
    befit68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, my two cents would be to add, or at least try to maintain a variety of activities so you don't get burned out on a single routine.. Most people already mentioned most of the activities I like to do, but I might add Kayaking/Canoeing. Oh, and if you try golf and walk the course, you're going to get a good beat down for sure!
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    reading, reading, reading <3
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Playing video games. If my hands are busy, I'm not eating. Not overeating could be a challenge when you are trying to quit smoking, so doing things that won't allow you to use your hands for eating is a good idea.