Dreaded Soda

Options
124»

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Diet dr. Pepper is my choice. I couldn't live without it. To me it has the closest Taste to the regular soda period if you're also interested in saving a lot of money get a Sodastream
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I wonder what the lacroix with a squirt of liquid stevia or Splenda would taste like? I'd love to wean off diet sodas (diet Dr Pepper fan here) they're like crack for me and I think they're stalling my weight loss and possibly contributing to headaches:/
  • ElJefePerron
    ElJefePerron Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Diet soda is actually worse for your body.

This has been proven false many, many times.

Actually, genetics teacher is also incorrect. It has NOT been proven false, yet has yet to be proven true.

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-sodas-and-weight-gain-not-so-fast
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I wonder what the lacroix with a squirt of liquid stevia or Splenda would taste like? I'd love to wean off diet sodas (diet Dr Pepper fan here) they're like crack for me and I think they're stalling my weight loss and possibly contributing to headaches:/

Some people tend to get headaches/migraines from aspartame. But the calories are so few they wouldn't be causing you to stall. That will come down to your logging.
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I used to be a coke drinker, but prefer Pepsi Max over coke zero/diet.

I don't really like the taste of diet drinks so i'll either do a Pepsi Max, black tea/coffee or sparkling water with fruit like lime, lemon, strawberries, cucumber etc.
  • jenfran89
    jenfran89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fizzy water? You can buy it flavoured so you get the bubbles and the flavour without the added sugar
  • brockb1981
    brockb1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Diet Sunkist
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Diet soda or any other calorie free beverage.
  • biancarios
    biancarios Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love sparking mineral water. Sometimes I add lemon. I don't do much dairy so it adds a little extra calcium to my diet.
    Sparking juices like Izze might be good to try. Some of them are pretty low calorie.
    I don't like the taste of diet sodas so I don't bother with those.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I stopped soda cold turkey and never looked back. Diet soda is just horrible to me, that is why I didn't switch, just stopped.