Hmm... thought I'd try it out... Good at lifting terrible at eating.

Options
Former collegiate athlete that was taught the great benefits of lifting weights and forced to do dreadful cardio. I want to be in the best shape of my life, but dieting is an issue to me. Anyone that can assist in that is more then welcome to give me pointers and keep me focused. Appreciate any help possible!

(255 dreaming of 240 or a six pack whatever comes first.)

Replies

• Goldstr324
    Goldstr324 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Maybe you just need some good performance products to get you down that 15 lbs..ever try the Isagenix Performance System? The Performance System offers a mix of nutrients, energy boosters, and high-quality protein for muscle growth and recovery while helping you achieve a tighter, leaner physique, and experience optimal performance. - See more at: http://ggardner.isagenix.com/en-US/products/categories/systems-and-paks/performance-system#sthash.tC7qWuHY.dpuf

I am currently using the 30 Day cleansing & fat burning system because I need to lose weight and it is working like a dream. But you sound like you need the benefits of building & maintaining lean muscle. The products are so good I just thought I would share, it may just give you the bit of help you need. Take care!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you find lots of motivation and friends here ;)
  • Dwalk8670
    Dwalk8670 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Goldstr324 wrote: »
    Maybe you just need some good performance products to get you down that 15 lbs..ever try the Isagenix Performance System? The Performance System offers a mix of nutrients, energy boosters, and high-quality protein for muscle growth and recovery while helping you achieve a tighter, leaner physique, and experience optimal performance. - See more at: http://ggardner.isagenix.com/en-US/products/categories/systems-and-paks/performance-system#sthash.tC7qWuHY.dpuf

I am currently using the 30 Day cleansing & fat burning system because I need to lose weight and it is working like a dream. But you sound like you need the benefits of building & maintaining lean muscle. The products are so good I just thought I would share, it may just give you the bit of help you need. Take care!

I'll look into this... thank you for the info.
  • Dwalk8670
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    Welcome. I hope you find lots of motivation and friends here ;)

Thanks that's very nice, I hope so also.
  • Dwalk8670
    Options
    Idk why I'm speaking extremely reserved and uptight right now haha