hi new here

Options
hi i am shannon and I have pretty much tried everything but decided to try this and see if I can get the support and help I need. I am 33 and a mother of 2 great kids. I barely have me time to take care of myself and always taking care of everyone else instead. Saturday was my birthday and I spent it in the ER hooked to IVs and mess..I think its time for me to take control and try to make myself healthier for me and my beautiful kids.

Replies

• grainnekillilea
    grainnekillilea Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, I'm new too... It seems to be working for me so far and I have tried plenty of ways in the past that failed so this is definately worth giving a try.. Best of luck with it and If you have any questions then feel free just to ask.. Not sure if I can be of much help as I'm only finding my way around it but you never know... :):) ....
  • mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    welcome shannon. You can add me as a friend. I'm doing this for my 3 wonderful kids too so I will be around to see them grow up. I have found this site very helpful for me so far. I hope it will help you.
  • 1fasteddie
    Options
    Welcome Shannon, I too am working this to be healthy and live to see my grandso0n grow up...life is good WELCOME!