It's my wife's fault...really it is.

Options
My wife joined myfitnesspal and we started going to the gym together, now I've joined. So you see, it's her fault...really it is. :laugh:

Replies

• morgolis
    Options
    My wife joined myfitnesspal and we started going to the gym together, now I've joined. So you see, it's her fault...really it is. :laugh:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    :laugh: I just got my husband to join...maybe you guys can form some kind of "wive's fault" club!
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We love to blame our wives on this one but I will say I'm sure she is doing it because she loves you!!
    Great site and it can be addicting.

Best piece of advice I can give you is to log all your calories, be honest to yourself and restrict yourself to the alloted calories.

Good luck on your journey!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

HEHEHEHEHE yep... all MY fault :)
    Love ya honey!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I ran and crunched away 20 pounds....he lost 16 just watching me!

:ohwell:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    I ran and crunched away 20 pounds....he lost 16 just watching me!

:ohwell:

LOL

SHHHHHHHHHH.. dont tell him THAT!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options

HEHEHEHEHE yep... all MY fault :)
    Love ya honey!

coool I :love: couples on here. Can we name him Losingit5good, so we can find him? Kidding. He's stuck w the name now. Welcome Mr. LI4G
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm trying to get my husband to join!!! I told him that it's his problem if I get too hot for him.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wife's involvement aside........:wink:

Welcome and best of luck to you!:happy:

-Tami
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    HI, and welcome, I love this site.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Yeah we hear ya and when you've lost a bunch of weight you'll be saying "It was all my idea!" LOL!:laugh: Welcome and good luck!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • vmejia650
    Options
    Yeah my wife made me do it. I just started so hope to lose my lard butt. Or else she said she would leave me. How sad is that!!! LOL
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Yeah my wife made me do it. I just started so hope to lose my lard butt. Or else she said she would leave me. How sad is that!!! LOL

LOL! wow, talk about motivation at home! Just think about how good you BOTH will look, plus you will feel so good and have so much more energy! You'll be just as addicted as she is once you start getting into the habit and you can keep eachother on track which makes things so much easier for you both. Good luck!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    My husband joined 2 weeks ago but refuses to use the message boards. He says I talk enough for the both of us. I don't know what he means by that. :indifferent:

Welcome to everyone! Good luck on your journeys!:flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Yeah we hear ya and when you've lost a bunch of weight you'll be saying "It was all my idea!" LOL!:laugh: Welcome and good luck!:drinker:

ROFL.. omg that is SOOOOOOOOOO true!!!

BTW, Amy, I just wanted to say congrats on the 12#s youve lost!!! That is incredible!! We started at about the same time. Way to go!! :drinker: