From 388 to 215.. and still going. It's been quite a ride.

Options

Replies

• butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great!!!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Wowza! You must be super proud of yourself.
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nice leg lamp (and you are an inspiration dude)!!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work! You look great!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!! You look so comfortable in your own skin now and you've gained about 20 years of youth! Thank you for sharing.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A-ma-zing!!!! What a change. You are looking and obviously feeling so much fitter.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You lost a person! And now I see that your are getting some action from the ladies...(leg lamp reference)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing! This is exactly the type of thread that needs to be linked to EVERY "I need motivation!" and "I can't lose weight!" thread. You listed the steps you took and gave very helpful information.
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Flipping heck! What a difference. Very, very well done lad :-)
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, you have done an amazing job!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I really like your story- especially the fact that you started with small exercises that developed over time. That is really motivating to me. Fantastic work! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing result and change. Well done.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    You're inspiring so many others here who may be just beginning their journey. What a great story and great success. I can only imagine how much happier you are and the health benefits are huge.

Your message that you can still eat things you love and lose weight is one that needs to get out there all the time. It's not a diet, with diet food, it's control of how much we eat and a bit of moving.

Like you, I never imagined I would like the exercise part of the equation but WOW, I miss it if for whatever reason I can't fit it in. So strange!

Anyway, congrats and I'm so happy you're still young enough to really enjoy the rest of your life in good health!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And you look atlas 20 years younger!
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing and such an inspiration. You can truly see the change in your persona, just through your smiles in the after photos!
  • tbaker19
    tbaker19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing congratulations!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your dedication and hard work! No longer having to use those BP medications. Keep it up <3
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Whoa! What an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!