What was your "Splurge" this holiday weekend?

Options
13»

Replies

• officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    reading all this makes me hungry!!! i will probably splurge on something today....not sure what though!!! but....I have been keeping up with my exercise so hopefully it will be ok!! It's nice to have a treat every now and then!! The s'mores were delicious last night!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    What DIDNT I eat? :blushing:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The inlaws were visiting from out of town, and insisted on taking us out to eat, even for breakfast. Plus a luau at my brother's on Saturday.

I had lots and lots of goodies (did y'all see my pig cake?! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279636--vegetarian-pig-roast-a-sculpted-cake-tutorial ) but probably the biggest calorie indulgence was in alcohol.

Jello shots, margaritas, mojitos, whipped cream vodka & oj, and cherry bombs in grain alcohol. :drinker:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Beer, lots and lots of beer!
  • RangerSteve
    RangerSteve Posts: 437
    Options
    1 Smirnoff Ice Light
    1 Roasted Marshmallow
    Mini Donuts
    Kettle Chips

OMG - I never thought about it until now, but MAN was I bad!

You sure were! <GASP> A whole roasted marshmallow!!! How could you!?!?

Seriously though, if you think that's bad, you need to do some re-evaluation on dieting. If anything, some kettle chips and mini donuts will keep you sane for the following weeks of cutting back.
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    Was thinking about having some Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight... Just have to run to the store and pick some up!!

Good man. I'll be joining you on that one.
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    Chicken WITH the skin!!

What's wrong with chicken skin?
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    A Pepsi Throwback. I never have soda but today I just really felt like having one! Sooo much sugar though, and now I regret it!

What is that? 120 calories? That's not bad at all.
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot more fruit, and had 3 pieces of broccoli sauteed in a chinese sauce... That's it I guess. Nothing bad :smile:
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a treat this weekend? What was it? I am having 2 s'mores later at the family bon-fire!! :smile:

Scotch on the rocks. Stayed within calorie goal too.
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    Several cocktails last night... I can often budget in a cocktail, but last night I had several since I had a friend over and we watched a truly terrible movie. My food for the day was right on track, but too many cocktails... It was fun, anyway.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ice cream and a couple slices of chocolate cake.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pints of Fruli Strawberry Beer!!! It was absolutely AMAZING!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started tracking my calories on Sunday, and then remembered that my family was having a cookout that evening, so, I declared it a free-day. Figured I needed a high calorie day after a week of 1200-1400 calories. I had sausage, s'mores, dessert, chips.... Mmmm....
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Smores and waaaay too many miller lites!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Ellebeegirl
    Ellebeegirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ground pork burger on white bun, Doritos, and ice cream cake.

I find it nearly impossible to eat at anyone else's home or even someone else's cooking (like a potluck) and not make bad choices. Well, really it isn't much of a choice because you eat what they prepare.
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I had dinner out last night after the beach. I have no idea how many calories was in it - oops!! I fell off track for the last week. But it was a 4oz hambuger with lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo, ketchup and mustard and I ate about 2/3's of it, plus some french fries. Did play football and volleyball in the water with a huge inflatable beach ball so probably burned a few calories too.