My Bikini Contest SUIT!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    This was already done. Those pictures were taken after work and after a workout. Which is why my face looks white. I don't tan it and makeup had worn off
    Wow you look super hot! One thing I'd like to add...now that you are so tan, get a slightly slightly darker concealer for your face. It looks too pale in comparison! Other than that you have it in the bag! <3
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I was 201 the day of delivery, 2 months after my son was born I was 195. I am currently 125lbs and I am 5'7! I'm fit, Healthy and happy! I came in 2nd out of 4 girls, but the 1 I was truly competing with and who won, had already been competing in fitness competitions and was a hometown girl. She was beautiful and did an amazing job owning the stage! Placing 2nd, getting over my fears and earning $300 in 15 min....I'LL TAKE IT!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you didn't win. Contest was rigged, for sure. :)

Also: your butt! YOUR BUTT!!! I mean, all of you looks great, but... your butt!
  • cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! 2nd, that is fantastic!! You should be SO proud!!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    bump
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I love how flat your tummy is. Im getting there but also have stretch marks on my belly so a bikini is now out of the question!

Well done on 2 nd place :)
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    Good Luck!! are those boobs yours? Wish mine were like that.
  • wenlot7
    wenlot7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look super amazing. Great job on all achieving all your goals and aspirations and I wish you a whole lot of luck on the fitness competition. You should have no problem from what I see. Looks like you know what it takes and you did it. Again, great job and I urge you to continue to do whatever it is you are doing, cause it's working !!!
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! and love the suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!