From 295 to 190. It's hard to believe I'm only about 20-25 pounds from my goal.

Options
JoeyTajzai
JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
The before image on this was around 260. I was trying to win a competition for losing weight in a month(obviously it didnt work, as I was very unmotivated). However my heighest weight is 295(never took a shirtless pic for obvious reasons).

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! You look like you have worked very hard to reach this point. Good luck with the last 20-25 pounds
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nice! You're getting so close!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Super!! Way to go!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Looks like you added quite a bit of muscle as well. Nicely done. I seem to see lots of posts that claim you cannot build muscle on a deficit, wondering if that was the case with you?
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss!

I agree that it looks like you added some muscle as well. Great transformation so far.
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow...great transformation.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WTG!
    Congratulations!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i similarly went from 285 to 190, good job, definitely a big difference.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    great job! you can reach that goal!!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You've lost 104 lbs! You're doing a great job in getting healthier and reaching goals you likely never thought possible.

So proud of you, you inspire me and likely many others to keep on going, one foot in front of the other no matter what!!

Thanks for the inspiration Joey :smiley:
  • TheRootofGroot
    TheRootofGroot Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    And the haircut was also a good choice.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Looks like you added quite a bit of muscle as well. Nicely done. I seem to see lots of posts that claim you cannot build muscle on a deficit, wondering if that was the case with you?

Uh. I don't think it's a myth, although I don't think it's 100% true. I'm sure you can gain muscle it's just very difficult. Also if you start heavier, I hear you can build muscle when you cut.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!