Question about the MFP phone app that tracks steps

Options
Not new to MFP, but have begun using the built in UA pedometer on the MFP phone app. If I forget to look at it before midnight, it rolls to the next day and starts over. Surely that info is logged somewhere in MFP, but I can't find it . . . just the number of calories burned and calories subtracted from the day's total.

Anyone know where the daily step total can be found?

Replies

• fatgirlflow
    fatgirlflow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    At the bottom of the daily diary, it should say how many steps.
  • gussie1026
    gussie1026 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything - just the extra calories I earned for the day. Do I need to 'turn on' something for it to be tracked? :(
  • fatgirlflow
    Options
    You're on the app, right? Go to "more" on the bottom right hand side then scroll through the list to "steps" and tap the bit that says about using your iPhone to track them. That should do it.
  • fatgirlflow
    Options
    mfp-lclhb5xc0uyw.png
    en.vanillaforums.com/editor/w0/bjswhe3mwwjx.png
  • fatgirlflow
    Options
    If it's all set up like that but still doesn't show the exact number of steps, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Hope that helps.
  • gussie1026
    Options
    That might help. I have all that set up but all it shows is the daily step goal, not how many steps I actually had for any given day. I forgot to look again last night, and by the time I did it was after midnight, so I have no idea how many steps I took yesterday. . . well I know how many I had taken by 9pm, but not the final total. I wish they'd list it on the Exercise page. :( Will try unstalling and see if that helps! Thanks.
  • gussie1026
    Options
    I FOUND IT!! It on the bottom of the food diary on the phone app!! When I was writing these comments I was on my PC and is not on the food diary there, but it is on the phone app! YEA!! I am so happy! :smiley: