Did any womens feet get smaller after they lost weight?

Options
I swear sometimes I feel like i should wear a shoe box. After I had my two kids my feet went up one size- I'm just hoping it's due to weight and not some seriously big feet lol

Replies

• robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mine have shrunk a size and gotten narrower. Which is a good thing overall, except that my favourite hiking boots are now too big!!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mine have shrunk a size and gotten narrower. Which is a good thing overall, except that my favourite hiking boots are now too big!!

my daughters did too!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Some of my shoes are noticeably bigger on me now. :sad:

In fact, it was one of the first places I noticed shrinkage. I walk right out of my favorite purple velvet kitten heels, and had to punch new holes in the straps of some of my cute strappy sandals.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    not a woman, but my feet sure got smaller width-wise. i can wear normal people shoes now!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, my feet are narrower now and I also went down 1/2 size in some styles.

Corrected from foot to feet. I do have two...
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My feet grew each pregnancy about a half size. As I lose weight my shoes do fit differently though. So I wouldn't say that they got smaller but they did change shape.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Yes! My feet are smaller. Pulling my laces to where they look like normal shoes now! My wedge sandals now flip flop! :laugh:
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm not a woman, but in the interests of sexual equality ( :wink: ) I've lost a shoe-size.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've dropped about a size and a half, and my feet are now a bit narrower too.
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've lost between 1/2 and a full size depending on the shoe...
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup! You can get those shoe inserts (the floppy ones) and they help until you get to where you need new shoes. My old size 8.5W tennis shoes I was sliding all over in no matter how tight I tied them. Finally got some 8 M's the other day.
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    YES. I'm not exaggerating- size 8 to 6.
    NO LIE.
    And I'm not even close to my goal.
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    I was 4 sizes away from my true shoe size when I started all this and my feet have already reduced almost 2 sizes. I'm also not anywhere close to my goal.

PA21, I love your ticker pic!

3138468.png
  • melindalamb
    Options
    I was a size 6 before I got pregnant. By the time I delivered, my shoe size was an 8. My son is 21 months old and I have been losing weight. I am back to a size 6.
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I knew losing weight would give me an excuse to buy clothes, but no idea I'd get to shoe shop too!!! :o)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yes! Down a half size!!